Release - FunimationNOW

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
desibuoy Offline
Ok, I've just wiped my kodi as I had other addon's on there.

Be some time until I test it, let you know
find quote
desibuoy Offline
ok uninstalled Kodi, reinstalled Funimation and Kodi crashed. Just took me to the home screen i.e. my shield home screen
find quote
desibuoy Offline
Hi Protocol-X

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1wo9gt76pfkiq...JH59a?dl=0

Please see these images from the my Funimation app. It crashed once but for now it's allowed me to select stuff. The Font is minuscule everywhere.

01 Image shows me nothing after selecting an Anime, No episodes, No 'Start where you left off' option but loads of White space.

02 Image shows - There is an invisible Box (You can't see this box in Image 01), after playing around trying to select it like 6 times, it finally let me highlight the box.

03 Image Shows - After selecting the Grey Box, It just loads up another anime but this time it shows me episodes but see how small the font is. I have 50" TV and that image was taken from 70-80cm. So sitting like 2 meters away I won't be able to see anything.

Please can you kindly fix this.

Thank you, much appreciated.
(This post was last modified: 2017-03-04 21:53 by desibuoy.)
find quote
desibuoy Offline
Protocol-X,

Anything?

Thanks
find quote
Protocol-X Offline
(2017-03-05 18:27)desibuoy Wrote:  Protocol-X,

Anything?

Thanks

Hi, I really need to see your log files . That error, is most likely a rating bug. If you click on the stars to rate the show it might go away. You don't have to do it for every show. Just 1. .
find quote
desibuoy Offline
Hi,

What about the other issues in the images and the font being so tiny, no episode list etc? Can you tell me how to export my Log file?

Thanks
find quote
Orangeisrad Offline
I've tried installing FunimationNow multiple times, fresh installs on my odroid c2.

It used to work great, now with this update I cannot enter my login credentials Sad
find quote
Lyonidas Offline
Any idea why I can't get it to run on kodi 17.3. Every time I try and run it, the splash animation goes and the a white screen followed by a black screen before being kicked out of kodi completely.
find quote