slideshow infolabels not available?
I have 2 identical configs with Win10 and Kodi 17.0 RC3 and the Mimic skin.

If I make a photo slideshow on the test env. the infolabels are shows correctly over the pictures. :-)

On the htpc in the lifing room (prod env) only the characters () are show. The values of the infolabels are empty

The pictures are the same!

This is the info I like to see
<label>$INFO[slideshow.headline][CR]$INFO[slideshow.exifdate] $INFO[slideshow.city] ($INFO[slideshow.countrycode]) $INFO[slideshow.sublocation][CR]$INFO[Slideshow.Keywords] </label>

Can some body give some hints to find to resolve this difference?
Some additional info

If pics are stored on a local drive, then infolabels are show OK
If pics are stored on a NAS with SMB connection, then infolabels are NOK

Unfortunately I can not change SlideShow.xml in the default Estuary skinn to test there as well!
For me it looks like a Kodi core problem!

Does somebody have simular problems?
does kodi display the exif data when you press i (keyboard) / info (remote) during the slideshow?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Photo 
I tried the following

Slideshow with local pics. Infolabels are OK. Also with remote info (I)

Slideshow with pics on NAS (Synology) with SMB acces. Infolabels are NOK. There is no remote info (I) available

I double checked the exif-info using GeoSetter/Exiftool

So files/pics are okay, but somewhere some additional info is lost :-(
ok, please provide a Debug Log
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
here it is, I viewed 3 photo's. At the first photo I pressed the I button for information. slideshow info and info windows is not shown correctly when picture acces from NAS using SMB protocol
not working from NAS

this is the log when accessing from a local HD, then de slideshow infolabels is shown correctie
working from local HD

I hope you can figure it out
thanks in advance
there are no clues in the log as far as i can tell.
i can't reproduce it either, i'm afraid.

perhaps someone else might have any ideas?
(2017-01-21, 19:29)ronie Wrote: there are no clues in the log as far as i can tell.
i can't reproduce it either, i'm afraid.

perhaps someone else might have any ideas?

Thanks for checking the logs. I also did a small peek, and saw nothing special. The error occured after upgrading 16.1 to 17RC3
After upgrade the error occured. THen I deleted Kodi and did a fresh install, and then the same problem occured. grrr
I hope somebody can give me some hints where to look for!

Some minutes later...
The source within Kodi is done by using [smb://<ip_number>/path], and that gives an error

In windows a made a drive-share to the same <ip_number> and then within Kodi access the source using a drive-letter
In this (latter) case the infolabels are shown correcty...

This sounds for me an SMB problem inside Kodi?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
slideshow infolabels not available?0