v17 No TV picture and sound
I am using Kodi Krypton RC 3 with the most current MP PVR add-on. Client and server run on Windows 10. MP Server version is 1.16 pre.

When I start a tv channel, neither the TV picture nor sound is available. Instead, the loading screen is shown.

Kodi imports successfully the PVR information from the server.

Starting a TV channel creates TS buffers as expected, and I see in the TV Service application on the server that timeshifting is working correctly. I can watch TV by accessing the rtps stream through the mpc-hc player software.

Quitting Kodi is not possible. I have to stop it in the windows task manager.

Here's a log file: https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/23834160/

Any hints how I can resolve the issue?

Thx, G.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
Your log file does not contain any Live TV playback related lines, so I don't know exactly what the problem is. Based on the other information I can give you some suggestions to figure out what the problem is.

From your addon settings, I'm guessing that this is a multi-seat setup where client != server.
However, I'm not sure since your TV channel logos are found locally.

I see that you have enabled the RTSP option for the TSReader. Could you retry with this option disabled?
Make sure that you share the LiveTV and recording folders on your server and that you can access them on the client.

Does recording playback work?
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
I've had a similiar issue, I have a windows 10 PC connecting to mediaportal server on my windows 10 HTPC downstairs, it never loaded a TV channel, the issue for me at least was resolved if I first connected to the shares on the HTPC through windows, then media portal has via windows the login credentials and can load the TV stream.

I've still not worked out how to avoid doing this each time I reboot my main PC though

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No TV picture and sound0