starting audio playlist at specific song
Assume a playlist of 200 songs and I'd like to listen to all of the songs, but not in one sitting. Is there a way to resume the playlist where I left off last time? Thanks.
Sorry there is no resume facility AFAIK, but I think it has been requested before.
The solution seems too simple, but works! Just remember the last song you listened too. From your Music menu, open your playlist, scroll to the song after the one you last listened to, play it and the playlist will continue on in order. This works for a simple playlist without random or repeat selected for the list. I cannot vouch for smart playlists as I haven't tried them yet.
I've toyed with the idea of an add-on running as a service. It would load an m3u playlist, then monitor the player to keep track of position in the playlist as next song is played as a persistent data in its addon data.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
I would like a solution for this problem too. When I start my Playlist while driving I don't want to scroll into my Playlist item to find the last song I played.
is there a addon for thatHuh
Ah! Finally I found one, and one that works! idorel77 helped me find one! It's https://github.com/idorel77/kodi-resume .
It is exactly what I was looking for !! And it works like a charm. Now when I start my car I just have to say, "OK Google, start Kodi" and the rest is all automatic!! My smart playlist starts from the last song I played and from the last position in the song! It's perfect!
Very cool! Didn't know about that Add-on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
starting audio playlist at specific song0