Closing my community forum account
Hi there,
I opened an account here today to post a question. I apparently have broken some rule when I did so? I am sorry. How do I close my account? I have checked in the help section as well as the MyBB group link. There is no option for this. Or do I just wait until the moderator closes my account? I am not sure if this question is also breaking some rule that I am not aware of. I do apologize if it is. I only wanted some help. Sorry for the trouble.
You did not break any rules (as of yet), the post that I replied to you in was only to let you know that you will not get any help if what you were seeking help for broke the Forum rules (wiki) by asking for help with Banned add-ons (wiki).

You were more than welcome to elaborate if you were not
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Please just close the account. I just wanted help with my problem. That is all. I don't even know if I even have an android box or not.
done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
wow.

He sure showed you guys
Box: Matircom G Box AMLS812
Kodi: SPMC
Skin APPTV
Connection ADSL(11MPS) , Ethernet
Game Systems : Wii, PS3
Cable Provider: WOW! (Wide Open West)
Media servers (windows 10 PC) Mediaportal, Playon, Kodi

(2017-01-20, 21:43)pointella Wrote: I don't even know if I even have an android box or not.

This is the best statement I have seen Smile Smile
request has been handled. closing.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Closing my community forum account0