PVR Simple Client
Nope, on an android tablet (Samsung Galaxy S2) if I do the same I can only disable, not uninstall. I'm on Krypton rc3 but I though it supplied to Jarvis too.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Wow that's odd. Unsure why I can. Mine are not rooted.
Hello,
Trying to setup PVR for the first time. I am following different youtube vids, reading through the forum and searching the net. My Simple PVR Client does not start up. I checked the url and it seems to be correct (http://liveapp.fpiptv.com)
I read some where the skin might be the issue. I am using the stock Confluence skin. In settings my PVR is connecting. My IPTV tv channel app is up and can view 400 or so channels but the PVR still does not integrate. I even uninstalled Kodi. New install with just my IPTV app and PVR simple client app. I still cannot get the TV tab to come up. I have tried the enable button from the TV setting and nothing. The Simple PVR ( http://github.com/afedchin/kodi-addon-ip...IMPLE-HOME ) PVRIPTV Simple Client , nightik , 1.12.12. I know I am being repetitious but I am new to the PVR scene. I am running Windows 7 , 64 bit,
Your link comes up 404 for me, are you sure it is valid (and legal for that matter).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Like I said new to PVR. I guess I have to do more research and discern what is valid information. Like finding the person in the Kodi forums that actually created the original Simple PVR program could not be trusted. Thanks for the reply.
(2017-01-28, 18:09)Tacoman 723! Wrote: Like finding the person in the Kodi forums that actually created the original Simple PVR program could not be trusted. Thanks for the reply.
What?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Simple Client0