Using an LG Magic Remote with Kodi
Hi all,
Hi @ClayMontgomery,

i want to use my Libreelec Kodi Build on HTPC J5005-ITX Mainboard+CPU with my new LG 65C97LA WebOS 4.5 and do it all with the Magic Remote from LG.
But i dont can configure the Remote on HDMI Ports... the LG configure the HTPC ever as "PC" automatically i dont can change the settings... only when no HDMI Cable pluged in... than i configure as SETOPBOX or BLUERAY PLAYER and use Sony as Profile... as soon as i plug the cable back in... the lg changes everything to "PC" and i dont can use the Remote or configure it.

maybe they have change the software and possibilities for hdmi port and remote....in software 04.70.05 and 04.71.05 i have no possibilities to use the remote on this htpc... 

i have internal flickr IR device on the steacom case for my old homematic before... but i think thats not the clean way to configure the lg remote ? i dont haven t tested it because when i put some buttons from the remote the LG HDMI Device info pops up and i think that will surely happen with every command on normal use to switch channels etc. 

can someone help or has current experienceHuh??

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using an LG Magic Remote with Kodi - by drnwa - 2020-01-11, 11:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using an LG Magic Remote with Kodi0