OS X videos running at slower speed
I have kodi running on a few machines, but on my osx (Yosemite) laptop playback seems to be at 0.9x as the sound is slightly slower with regular pauses every few seconds to catchup with the video. I have deleted the app (plus userdata, etc) and reinstalled, but still the same issue. can you help?
debug log (wiki)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
http://pastebin.com/9rFaENgv
Please try to set your audio settings to fixed with samplerate 48000Hz - is this a hackintosh with usb audio device?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hi,

It's a MacBook Air. I am running boom2 which is a graphic equaliser for OSX. I found that by configuring the audio output hardware to internal speakers it dives this issue! A random incompatibility that had nothing to do with Kodi in the end.

Thank you for having a look however!
Yes, that is correct. if you use boom 2 you cannot use it as an audio output in Kodi. Just select the standard audio output.
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
videos running at slower speed0