Flexible Skin
What is the best skin for creating custom queries and then putting them on the main menu?

IE: I want to do several things.

1 - I want to put a Kids movie section up....nothing harsher than PG.
2 - My wife has favorite movies. I would like to be able to tag them as HER favorites than present a listing of those. I might have MY favorites that i want in a separate list.

I want to access these directly from the main menu without going through any intervening screens.
Any skin that supports skinshortcuts add-on will have the ability to get the custom home screen
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Thread moved to skin support
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
If you're running Kodi Krypton, try [selfplug] Pellucid [/selfplug]. It's designed with exactly this sort of thing in mind.

Push left twice on the home screen for the context menu, select 'edit menu items' and away you go.

You'll first want to create smart playlists for, you, your wife and kids's movies. If it were me, i'd keep them in separate folders on your hard drive and add them as a library source separately. Then tag each person's favourites using the ratings function (say 10 stars for a favourite - you can set that on each movies info screen - press 'i' to bring that up).
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Flexible Skin0