v17 Sampling Songs and a skin for DJ use
Hi I am a total newbie to Kodi I have Kodi 17 V3

My question is Can you with the smart playlist / partyplaylist set up a new rule
That would:

PLay songs for 3min and then blend to next song?

Also what skin is best for Music fans / dj I would like lot of controls / rules etc...
I would also like the player visible and some indicator of what genre is being played

Thank you all for your hard work for years. I is stunning to find this thing first now Smile

Geiri
(2017-01-28, 05:22)geiri Wrote: Can you with the smart playlist / partyplaylist set up a new rule
That would:
PLay songs for 3min and then blend to next song?
No. There is no facility to "sample" songs or just play first 3 mins, when on the current playlist they play in full. There is a system audio setting to blend between tracks.

Quote:Also what skin is best for Music fans / dj I would like lot of controls / rules etc...
I would also like the player visible and some indicator of what genre is being played
I suspect that Kodi UI is not very DJ friendly, the player OSD is generally only on show when the library navigation is not, and vica versa. But someone else may have suggestions.

Going the set the title of this thread to something meaningful, honestly why would anyone look at something titled "Windows 10"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sampling Songs and a skin for DJ use0