Home theater plugin
Question 
Hi everyone. I got an issue, I appreciate if someone can help me. I installed the AMT Home Theater Plugin, that for me is a really great idea, except for a point (IMO). It would be perfect if it could be configured (if it internally can please someone tell me how) to access my locally saved collection of movie trailers, instead of access only the apple online servers.
If I dont have a way to customize this, would there be a way I could create a kind of random movie trailer playlist (2 or 3 movie trailers) reading files from a folder and after that start to play the movie I chose? Sorry if I was a little confusing. And sorry about the question if it sounds silly, I dont have experience on scripts.
Thank you all.
this is actually the kind of feature request the author of AMT has implemented in the past. The mods will most likely move this thread over to the Python forum and then you'll be all set Smile
Catchy Signature Here
it should access the local trailers if you downloaded them from the script and it's the same quality.

i made some changes recently, you may have to recreate the database unless you alread have. If so point your download path to the folder your trailers are in and start playing them, it doesn't have to finish playing, this will save it in the database.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home theater plugin0