Can no longer find internet connection
I can no longer find/locate where to connect to internet? I use to be able to locate what wireless networks were available that now no longer shows up. I can no longer change it to hard wire as well. Please help me.
You use your OS to connect to the internet, not Kodi.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Thread moved to OS independent for a lack of any useful information
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
What does OS mean?
Please send me a private message into my inbox. I Have chrome box with kodi use to be able to locate internet connection/info on what connections are available. No longer can find that.
"OS" is "operating system" - Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS, Android, or, in your case, probably Chrome OS originally but some version of Linux now. Kodi relies on the underlying operating system to handle things like network connections, as that's not application-specific (i.e. Kodi doesn't get a network connection, the box does).

I *suspect* that you're running LibreELEC or OpenELEC, in which case the operating system is hidden away and there's a program option to manage networks. But you need to expand on your setup to save us from guessing.

Finally, we don't provide private support via PM. We keep conversations public so other people may join in/help and, later, the search function can serve up solutions to people with similar problems.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
please ignore

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can no longer find internet connection0