VPN
Question 
I checked my IP address on my computer. My TV is networked to my computer. I checked the IP address on the Amazon Fire TV and found the IP address to be different. Does that mean I am using a VPN?

Tjanks
No. If you were using a VPN you'd have to start and run it.

Kodi does not require any VPN for most usage cases, and we do not support them here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
All devices attached to a local network will have a different IP address. This is normal. If they all had the same IP Address, nothing would work. Think of every house in your street having the same street number. How would the postman deliver the post to you?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VPN0