Android Titan widgets not scrolling on home screen
Hi all,

New to Kodi so please be patient, Lol.

I have been using a few skins for a while now and have to say TITAN is by far the most customizable skin for Kodi.

I have however unfortunately stumbled across an issue that is really bugging me, I will try my best to explain.

I am using the vertical menu layout and have a number of menu options on the left. I have a couple of widgets per each menu but for some reason I can only scroll through widget's 1,2,3 or 4 on the first section of the menu.

I have tried removing all the list and re-adding but still the same also if I swap the list order by moving up and down it stays with the first option rather than following the widgets.

Example

First option is my IMDB lists, I have a widget 1 for favourite TV shows, widget 2 for favourite movies, widget 3 for top 250.
Second is my Tracks lists, widget 1 for favourite boxsets, widget 2 for RSS feeds etc

The IMDB list widgets work fine for scrolling up and down to widget 1-3 but Trackt lists will not scroll.

If I swap the order so Trackt is first, it scrolls fine but then the IMDB list widgets will not scroll.

Any suggestions?
Hi all

To add I have also tried downloading the Beta for the Krypton version as well as using the Jarvis button

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan widgets not scrolling on home screen1