Restart Raspberry Pi 2 after updating library
Question 
Hello,
I have a following problem. When I scan my library the kodi screen freezing and after that restarting my device. I try with all distributions for Raspberry Pi 2 OpenElec, XBian, OSMC, but of all of this release I have the same problem.

Here is a http://kodi.log

I hope that we will find a solution to the problem.
Thanks in advance!
No debug log (wiki) made when triggering the issue, no issue....
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-02-01, 22:18)Gracus Wrote: No debug log (wiki) made when triggering the issue, no issue....

Here is a debug log
I don't see you scanning your library in that log. try again with you scanning.
(2017-02-01, 23:13)helta Wrote: I don't see you scanning your library in that log. try again with you scanning.

Not sure it is needed....

Seen in the log:

Code:
22:24:55 3685.564941 T:1964028480   DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in plugin.video.kodipopcorntime has been installed.'

I did not check but i think I remember it is a banned addon (wiki)
Moanbag is in da place!
It is.

@dilyan_kn we do not offer support for any install containing banned addons (wiki) here which violate our forum rules (wiki) on piracy. If you want help here then any such add-on or repo needs to be removed and a clean debug log (wiki) posted to PasteBin.com or similar (please try and avoid download sites like Google drive if possible).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I removed this addon and everything is ok. thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Restart Raspberry Pi 2 after updating library0