reFocus for Krypton, anyone using it?
Hi guys.

Like it says on the git:
"Master branch is very early Kodi 17.0 / Krypton and should be considered unstable. No support, if something breaks you get to keep the pieces. Use the Jarvis branch on Kodi 16 instead."

Anyone tried reFocus master on Kodi Krypton?
Getting desperate with the alternatives and I really feel the need to try but not sure if its worth the time/trouble.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
For my personal use, looks like reFocus 4.0.2 is working just great with LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.0-Milhouse-20160806210443-#0806 ;-)

And once again, huge thanks for Jeroen for making such an awesome skin!

3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Lots of Krypton changes in the git now Smile

https://github.com/jeroenpardon/skin.ref...its/master
Had to download and install the very latest skin shortcuts from the git, depencies were not met although i am using daily updates from @Milhouse on all my NUCs.
Edit: never mind i fucked up

i forgot to update the skinshortcuts Blush
I installed ReFocus with the master file from the guthub repo (latest LibreELEC 7.95.3 beta with Kodi 17 final) successfully yesterday. As I started it, I got stuck on a welcome kind of screen (big ReFocus logo in the center and "good evening"). I could not naviagte anywhere. Finally I managed to retreat to the default skin somehow. Any ideas what went wrong?
(2017-02-15, 12:45)kszabo Wrote: I installed ReFocus with the master file from the guthub repo (latest LibreELEC 7.95.3 beta with Kodi 17 final) successfully yesterday. As I started it, I got stuck on a welcome kind of screen (big ReFocus logo in the center and "good evening"). I could not naviagte anywhere. Finally I managed to retreat to the default skin somehow. Any ideas what went wrong?
Sounds like an old bug refocus once had. Jeroen put it right in the old version. I assume something will need to be done on this version too.
(2017-02-15, 12:45)kszabo Wrote: I installed ReFocus with the master file from the guthub repo (latest LibreELEC 7.95.3 beta with Kodi 17 final) successfully yesterday. As I started it, I got stuck on a welcome kind of screen (big ReFocus logo in the center and "good evening"). I could not naviagte anywhere. Finally I managed to retreat to the default skin somehow. Any ideas what went wrong?

Delete fanart.jpg in the root of the skin folder and it should start up normally.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus for Krypton, anyone using it?0