plz help transfere zip file from MacBook to apple tv 4th
If you actually read my reply to this topic we wouldn't be wasting time. I was informing jailbroken users (not you) that they can install zip files via ssh. I could care less what you said since I was not responding to you whatsoever. No shit you can't ssh if it's not jailbroken or use cyberduck even if it was jailbroken. My suggestion was never intended for you but the jb community. I'm not sorry you cannot read my prior post and you attempt to do something that is obviously impossible for a non jailbroken kodi user lmfao.

Read my first five words in my reply that was not intended for you:

"For users that are jailbroken"

I haven't loaded a zip thru a network in years as I'm sure neither has others. Not sure why you would even need to but whatever I guess. Most experienced users and even most inexperienced users simply install a zip thru a repo over the Internet which is extremely simple to do. Sounds like you need to do some research on how to install kodi themes. I have an idea search this in YouTube so you can get a clue and so you can stop wasting everyone's time:

Best kodi repo

Or

How to install a kodi repo
(2017-02-04, 13:03)kuzn Wrote: If you actually read my reply to this topic we wouldn't be wasting time. I was informing jailbroken users (not you) that they can install zip files via ssh. I could care less what you said since I was not responding to you whatsoever. No shit you can't ssh if it's not jailbroken or use cyberduck even if it was jailbroken. My suggestion was never intended for you but the jb community. I'm not sorry you cannot read my prior post and you attempt to do something that is obviously impossible for a non jailbroken kodi user lmfao.

Read my first five words in my reply that was not intended for you:

"For users that are jailbroken"

I haven't loaded a zip thru a network in years as I'm sure neither has others. Not sure why you would even need to but whatever I guess. Most experienced users and even most inexperienced users simply install a zip thru a repo over the Internet which is extremely simple to do. Sounds like you need to do some research on how to install kodi themes. I have an idea search this in YouTube so you can get a clue and so you can stop wasting everyone's time:

Best kodi repo

Or

How to install a kodi repo

I'm not here to pick a fight .

i dont want explain much why i needed zip in apple tv 4th gen especially .

this way i dont violate the forum rules.

anyways installing zip into kodi with any device is so simple . installing zip file to apple tv into kodi specifically with apple tv 4 is difficult .

i have add on. that the video plug in is only can be downloaded as zip form . and dont have an address http :// to put in file manager

it has to be transferred to kodi and from there you go to install from zip and get it . in apple tv 4 th its kind of hard becuz the unit is sideloaded.

installing repo in kodi 1st grade can do it . that's not what i was looking for .

to response to your comment dont hijack the thread .

take care discussion is over .
i've got Cyberduck app on my macbook i have tried to connect my ATV4 Kodi but have not had any luck i enter my ATV4 Ip address into the Cyberduck app but this message comes up saying connection faild plus i have tried smb network share it will not let me connect as well can someone tell me what is going on because i am new to Kodi i would like to transfer zip file to Kodi Directory can someone explain to me step by step
(2017-04-12, 01:52)Arsenal1Sean Wrote: i've got Cyberduck app on my macbook i have tried to connect my ATV4 Kodi but have not had any luck i enter my ATV4 Ip address into the Cyberduck app but this message comes up saying connection faild plus i have tried smb network share it will not let me connect as well can someone tell me what is going on because i am new to Kodi i would like to transfer zip file to Kodi Directory can someone explain to me step by step

You can use FileZilla and see if it's works. Make sure to set port correctly.
(2020-03-23, 01:17)JREED Wrote: You can use FileZilla and see if it's works.

Pssst... You're reacting to a 3 year old thread...
I had the same issue and when I googled this page was the first in the google results. I was able to fix the issue, so I'd like to share it with others that need this.

I wasn't able to install a plugin using smb on mac even though I was able to see the plugin file using the smb (I provided login and password when created this network connection). But when I was trying to install the plugin the process was failing. I checked the logs on Kodi and found that it was failing when fetching the file to unzip the plugin. So the unzip process couldn't fetch the file even though I was able to see the file in Kodi's UI.
Then I installed Quick FTP from AppStore. I created an ftp server on my mac using that app and then was able to connect to that from Kodi (on Apple TV). This time it was able to download and unzip and install the plugin properly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plz help transfere zip file from MacBook to apple tv 4th0