Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kodi addon generator
sorry all got it bar lol...
trying to create addon and at the end it is saying fatal unable to detect email address.. any help please guys
can find it on my mac.

or is it only for linux.

thnx sinto
(2017-09-05, 15:46)sinto Wrote: can find it on my mac.

or is it only for linux.

thnx sinto

Mac should work fine, what are you doing exactly?
what aim doing, i don't no haha
i'll trying to make addons,but i download the software but i can not find it on my mac.
i'am a nerd in this and i'am over 50 years old.
its took awhile but it is done.
now i can trying to make adding.
thnx guys
Greetings. First of all i am not a programmer. Big Grin

What i want to do is to make a simple kodi addon (or smone to help me out) where it will connect to a specific www site. This site has tabs on the left side with e.g menus like HOME (page), USA CLUB, FORUM, LIVE CHANNELS etc.

In "live channels menu" - when the is a "live" stream - there are sub menus with those matches.

So what i want is an addon that will enter in those live streams.

Is this possible?
(2017-09-12, 11:32)Haris1977 Wrote: Greetings. First of all i am not a programmer. Big Grin

What i want to do is to make a simple kodi addon (or smone to help me out) where it will connect to a specific www site. This site has tabs on the left side with e.g menus like HOME (page), USA CLUB, FORUM, LIVE CHANNELS etc.

In "live channels menu" - when the is a "live" stream - there are sub menus with those matches.

So what i want is an addon that will enter in those live streams.

Is this possible?

Should be possible, but this is not the place to discuss this. As this topic is about the addon generator.
Ok Razze, thanks:-)
Awesome thank you Great

Kodi addon generator53