Kodi addon generator
sorry all got it bar lol...
trying to create addon and at the end it is saying fatal unable to detect email address.. any help please guys
can find it on my mac.

or is it only for linux.

thnx sinto
(2017-09-05, 15:46)sinto Wrote: can find it on my mac.

or is it only for linux.

thnx sinto

Mac should work fine, what are you doing exactly?
what aim doing, i don't no haha
i'll trying to make addons,but i download the software but i can not find it on my mac.
i'am a nerd in this and i'am over 50 years old.
its took awhile but it is done.
now i can trying to make adding.
thnx guys
Greetings. First of all i am not a programmer. Big Grin

What i want to do is to make a simple kodi addon (or smone to help me out) where it will connect to a specific www site. This site has tabs on the left side with e.g menus like HOME (page), USA CLUB, FORUM, LIVE CHANNELS etc.

In "live channels menu" - when the is a "live" stream - there are sub menus with those matches.

So what i want is an addon that will enter in those live streams.

Is this possible?
(2017-09-12, 11:32)Haris1977 Wrote: Greetings. First of all i am not a programmer. Big Grin

What i want to do is to make a simple kodi addon (or smone to help me out) where it will connect to a specific www site. This site has tabs on the left side with e.g menus like HOME (page), USA CLUB, FORUM, LIVE CHANNELS etc.

In "live channels menu" - when the is a "live" stream - there are sub menus with those matches.

So what i want is an addon that will enter in those live streams.

Is this possible?

Should be possible, but this is not the place to discuss this. As this topic is about the addon generator.
Ok Razze, thanks:-)
Awesome thank you Great
Friends. I have a script (script.py) that I want to run with a kodi addon. In my script I have 33 lines of code in python. With it I open a certain file.txt with a list of iptv movies, and from that list I create folders, I create files inside them and I write an address inside those files. So, where should I put this file in the addon created by kodi addon generator? And how should I run it from this addon?
When kodi addon generator asks "What does your addon do?", Should I write the file path?
That question just asks for your addons description. Nothing code related.
working now but it show not full addon like YouTube  only parts
tnx
hello everyone I found this fantastic yo .... I tried it with an example for a script and it works great .... now I was trying for a context menu but it gives me error ... here my log. ..

https://pastebin.com/d1R5GDBp

he tells me he can not find the "resources.lib" module .... what can I do? tnx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi addon generator3