Android How to watch PVR recording? - SOLVED
Firstly, apologies for the double post, I've put a similar question under the PVR forum (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=305700) as I wasn't sure of the best place to put it. If get an answer I'll put it in both threads Smile

I've just updated to Kodi 17 and the Estouchy skin on my Andriod phone (Nexus 5X), and there doesn't seem to be any way to watch any of my PVR recordings under this skin or schedule a recording.

The options are there in the estuary skin, although they are far from intuitive because you have to scroll the menu to the live TV option to get them to show. However under the Estouchy skin they don't seem to exist at all. I'm hoping in missing something obvious, because otherwise this is a huge oversight. It negates the purpose of a PVR plug in if you can't schedule, or more importantly watch recorded shows.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

BTW: I'm using the Myth TV PVR plug in and have made sure that the plug in is up to date.
everything should be available using the options button at the bottom right

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for the quick reply. Thought it must have been hiding somewhere.

Glad it's there because I really like the new layout :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to watch PVR recording? - SOLVED0