Restore Dual Shelfs on Amber Krypton??
So, I don't think the Jarvis Shelves lower the the menu bar, its that enabling the bar also enables the weather bar when it is on... If i disable the Jarvis shelves then the weather bar goes away on the bottom... I am not even opposed if possible if the weather bar goes to the top in the center?
(2017-02-06, 15:55)joethepartylion Wrote: Hi.

Glad it is working for you, I'll send a pull request to Jester :-)

Unfortunately this is all under the control of Skin Widgets so you would need to ask the author of that if these can be implemented. The reason I moved away from Skin widgets was to allow Information to be accessed using 'i' and to add new shelves that Skin Widgets doesn't support.

File sizes are only available within the File view of Kodi and bit rates can only be shown within the player process info as they may not be constant.

Thanks

Thanks.

It appears on both my devices I have to 'reload skin' for the tray to appear after launching Kodi. It seems to work fine after doing that. See below for what it looks like before clicking 'reload skin'.

(2017-02-08, 13:30)furyritchie Wrote: It appears on both my devices I have to 'reload skin' for the tray to appear after launching Kodi. It seems to work fine after doing that.

Thanks for the report it should be fixed in the latest commit, can you let me know.
(2017-02-08, 13:54)joethepartylion Wrote:
(2017-02-08, 13:30)furyritchie Wrote: It appears on both my devices I have to 'reload skin' for the tray to appear after launching Kodi. It seems to work fine after doing that.

Thanks for the report it should be fixed in the latest commit, can you let me know.

This works. Thanks!
(2017-02-06, 14:40)joethepartylion Wrote: OK, I've relented :-)
https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin....ertShelves

Awesome, thank you!
One question... how do I install this in Kodi running on an Nvidia Shield TV? (Sorry for my ignorance, I haven't used github).

[edit] Never mind, I figured it out with some Googling. Thanks again for your work! Smile
The big thing now for me would be to see home shelves applied to custom nodes/playlists. However, I've seen that requested a lot but from what I understand it's just not possible at this time.

So... what about the return of customizing the Movies and TV Shows menu item to open a specific Smart Playlist? That way I can have my Movies menu item (with the fantastic Jarvis shelves) open up my "Movies" Smart Playlist, and I can also have my "Documentaries", "Foreign Films" and "Animated Films" menu items with their own playlists (but no shelves).

My current workaround is to have the default Movies item with the Shelves, then additional menu items for "Movies", "Docs", etc which open playlists. Having two "Movies" items is redundant, but I love the shelves.
(2017-02-12, 23:05)Renns Wrote: The big thing now for me would be to see home shelves applied to custom nodes/playlists. However, I've seen that requested a lot but from what I understand it's just not possible at this time.

So... what about the return of customizing the Movies and TV Shows menu item to open a specific Smart Playlist? That way I can have my Movies menu item (with the fantastic Jarvis shelves) open up my "Movies" Smart Playlist, and I can also have my "Documentaries", "Foreign Films" and "Animated Films" menu items with their own playlists (but no shelves).

My current workaround is to have the default Movies item with the Shelves, then additional menu items for "Movies", "Docs", etc which open playlists. Having two "Movies" items is redundant, but I love the shelves.

In the latest Krypton11 branch you can have a shelf for custom items. At the moment it is a single shelf, sorted in the same way as the playlist, and only works in non-Jarvis mode.
(2017-02-14, 13:20)joethepartylion Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 23:05)Renns Wrote: The big thing now for me would be to see home shelves applied to custom nodes/playlists. However, I've seen that requested a lot but from what I understand it's just not possible at this time.

In the latest Krypton11 branch you can have a shelf for custom items. At the moment it is a single shelf, sorted in the same way as the playlist, and only works in non-Jarvis mode.
Hi joe

Does this mean that I can have say. Ondeck episodes rather than in progress on the shelve?

That would be great! As in progress isnt really that useful in my setup :/

Sent from my LG-H990
HT System - Denon X1500-H, 4x RP-500M for FR,FL,SR,SL, RP-404C for Center, 2x RP-500SA for Top Middle, SVS PB-2000. Harmony 665, LG OLED CX 65, Samsung PN51H5000 Plasma
(2017-02-08, 13:54)joethepartylion Wrote:

Do you plan on pulling this into the master Amber branch?
(2017-02-20, 15:54)furyritchie Wrote: Do you plan on pulling this into the master Amber branch?

Hi

It has been accepted by Jester so should be in the next version.
(2017-02-20, 18:17)joethepartylion Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 15:54)furyritchie Wrote: Do you plan on pulling this into the master Amber branch?

Hi

It has been accepted by Jester so should be in the next version.

Great news!
Hi!

A small bug while reverting to jarvis style shelves:

"Show library info on home" has no effect on the shelves.

Would be nice to have that back as well to keep track of everything :-)

Best skin ever - keep up the excellent work!
(2017-03-08, 10:29)hfunder Wrote: Hi!

A small bug while reverting to jarvis style shelves:

"Show library info on home" has no effect on the shelves.

Would be nice to have that back as well to keep track of everything :-)

Best skin ever - keep up the excellent work!

Thanks for the report, re-added to here: https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin....Fixes1_v17

Pull request sent to Jester

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Restore Dual Shelfs on Amber Krypton??0