Android Krypton - Videos with DTS and DD are not playing after update (Gbox)
Updated from Jarvis to Krypton on Gbox.

Few issues:
1. All 16:9 videos on Add-ons are paying with white (instead of black) bars on the top and bottom.
2. Some videos from library with DTS or DD would not even start.
3. Videos that are working have jerky sound.

Anyone has the same issues?

1. I tried latest nightly build with the same result (see above).
2. Install Krypton from scratch: DTS/DD videos working but still white bars

I do not want to go back to Jarvis and loose all my setting and addons.
Read the forum rules (wiki) on piracy and banned addons (wiki). Based on your other post your device isn't supported here, and is quite probably part of a botnet.

https://torrentfreak.com/popular-kodi-ad...et-170203/
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I get the same results with the white bars on top and bottom with a ripped dvd the I purchased and put on my gboxQ2 and played it though my Kodi 17 Krypton, changed the skin to confluence and still white bars. Played the same ripped dvd on my second gboxQ2 that has Kodi 16.1 Jarvis w/ confluence and I get black bars top and bottom. Most players that are built either it be in a dvd player or on a steaming device, or comp player gives the option to change the background overlay that the video or stream is put on top of, give you options to change it from black to white or grey, can't find any option like that in Krypton's player.Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton - Videos with DTS and DD are not playing after update (Gbox)0