v17 Only 30 fps GUI
(2017-02-07, 21:13)panat23 Wrote: @Gracus

Sorry of course i changed to compatibility Mode for Windows 7

What I do not understand is why you need compatibility mode?

Kodi 17 run perfectly on windows 10 without launching it in compatibility mode
Moanbag is in da place!
Yes Resolution is configured to 1920x1080p. For testing i changed the Resolution to 1080i and then back to 1080p but the Resolution still is 30hz.

I dont understand it because if i do trick with --standalone it works After changing manualy to 60hz, but it Works only till the Next reboot

By the way sorry for my Bad english
It was only a Test suggested by patk to put the shortcut to compatibility mode
In Kodi 16 this Problem never occurs. The newest Intel hd4600 Driver is installed
At this point then windows full screen mode sounds like it's the best option?
Not realy because in windowed Mode the taskbar is visible. It would destroy the media player Look and feel
*sigh* Back to Jarvis... AGAIN... Seriously, why is this an issue? This is ridiculous.
(2017-02-07, 21:42)panat23 Wrote: Not realy because in windowed Mode the taskbar is visible. It would destroy the media player Look and feel
Doesn't pop up for me, can use use auto hide taskbar?
(2017-02-08, 01:33)Roktuk Wrote: *sigh* Back to Jarvis... AGAIN... Seriously, why is this an issue? This is ridiculous.
Are you have 30 hz issues? Debug log please.
(2017-02-07, 21:34)PatK Wrote: At this point then windows full screen mode sounds like it's the best option?

Well, not really. Because I then get some weird pixel issues and tearing at the top of the screen when watching movies. I've re-installed and updated every driver, but no luck. Kodi Jarvis runs like a champ without these issues on the exact same setup (drivers, OS, hardware and so on).

Just to be clear, I only have issues regarding the GUI and not when actually playing movies. Can I provide with something else to maybe have this issue fixed? More detailed log or what ever.

Thanks and have a great weekend!
Having the same issue.
When I launch Kodi it will set refresh rate to 30hz. (In Kodi system information it will report 60Hz)
If I start a video it will set it to 23.*hz and when I stop it and return to gui it's fixed at 60hz.

Ideas?

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Only 30 fps GUI0