v17 Version 0.6.0 Released
Any expected support for 17.3 ?
(2017-05-27, 03:32)spyrule Wrote: Any expected support for 17.3 ?

17.3 is supported, are you experiencing issues?
I upgraded my Kodi from 17.1 to 17.3 using google update option from my Android 5.1 device (mygica ATV 1800 QuadCore). Once I launched Kodi 17.3, it performed its internal migration, and then told me that Unity wasn't compatible. I then went to use the skin installer, and Unity is no longer in the list.
(2017-05-27, 04:01)spyrule Wrote: I upgraded my Kodi from 17.1 to 17.3 using google update option from my Android 5.1 device (mygica ATV 1800 QuadCore). Once I launched Kodi 17.3, it performed its internal migration, and then told me that Unity wasn't compatible. I then went to use the skin installer, and Unity is no longer in the list.

That's odd, as there were no skinning engine changes between 17.1 and 17.3 that I can see announced in the skinni g thread. I just verified the same process on my Android device and everything works as expected. Unity is definitely functional on 17.3. I am not sure what to suggest, maybe a reinstall?
How can lower the menu bar?  I have a custom logo and the menu blocks it.  I would change the location of my logo, but I would rather lower the menu bar.  is this possible?  would I find this in the settings.xml ?

Thanks for your hard work.

~ deejaayKODI
(2017-03-12, 23:42)Bumpaneer Wrote: Version 0.6.2 has been released on my test repo. Please let me know if any issues pop up.

12/03/2017 - 0.6.2 [CODED] Multiple Resolution Support
[FIXED] Party Mode for Music
[FIXED] RSS Editor Window
[CODED] Dynamic Lenght Breadcrumbs
[FIXED] Language Folder Names
[CODED] Submenu as Widget Option

Bumpaneer's Repo v1.0.4 - Download Link

Hi i like this skin, good work. How can i do it like Confluence skin. Thanks

Hi Bumpaneer, love the skin. Unfortunately, when I see in either a TV or Movie the text overlaps and can't be read. Currently using Kodi 17.6 using Unity 0.6.3.
Can you please provide a screenshot? I'm not sure where the issue exists by your description alone.
Apologies, "see" was meant to be "seek". Please see the example here: https://imgur.com/a/fLgrX
Can I turn off the theme color for icons? The extension of Youtube looks awful.

(2018-05-21, 16:34)xb32 Wrote: Can I turn off the theme color for icons? The extension of Youtube looks awful.

Yes I also would like to switch off the theme color for icons, is there a way, if so how please?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Version 0.6.0 Released0