[FIXED] Stereoscopic 3D Settings Selection
[CHANGED] Dynamic Background Building
[UPDATED] Keyboard Focus Color

16/03/2016 - 0.5.0
[CODED] Initial Jarvis Release
[CODED] Openelec Management Support
[CLEANUP] Skin Images and Code Streamlined

https://github.com/bumpaneer/skin.unity/tree/Krypton

is it normal to have a ? instead of the codec information in the video player?

thanks
Here is what I've come up with so far. Will this provide the information you are looking for?

watch gallery
(2017-02-12, 18:24)Bumpaneer Wrote: Here is what I've come up with so far. Will this provide the information you are looking for?

watch gallery

looks perfect!
Is it already available?
(2017-02-19, 12:58)sotokai Wrote: looks perfect!
Is it already available?

Not yet, the changes will be in the next release.

https://github.com/bumpaneer/skin.unity/...47add062d8
Version 0.6.1 has been released on my test repo. Please let me know if any issues pop up.

24/02/2017 - 0.6.1
[FIXED] Several String Issues
[CODED] Artist Slideshow Integration
[CODED] Player Process Info Dialog
[CODED] Video Codec Information on Playback
[FIXED] Windowed Trailer Mouse Control

Bumpaneer's Repo v1.0.4 - Download Link
thank you
i will try and give you feedback
@Bumpaneer Custom background in the Skin-Settings should affect (replace) the right pane image in the System Settings.
bug report

This happens (It's google drive link to an .mp4) when I launch kodi with this skin. It doesn't happen with the default skin. Also, once I type in the password, there is no problem, but every time I'm launch it, this happens.

Also, I think you should retire this way of asking for the lock code and adopt the way it is asked in the default Estuary skin in Krypton.
(2017-03-05, 12:54)ultimat3pro Wrote: bug report

This happens (It's google drive link to an .mp4) when I launch kodi with this skin. It doesn't happen with the default skin. Also, once I type in the password, there is no problem, but every time I'm launch it, this happens.

Also, I think you should retire this way of asking for the lock code and adopt the way it is asked in the default Estuary skin in Krypton.

I believe this is a bug in Kodi, though I am following up in the skinning forum. You can actually see a similar flicker in Estuary as well after inputting the correct lock code. There is no difference in the way the code is asked for between Unity and Estuary, Unity just has a slide animation on the window in question, where Estuary fades it into view.
(2017-03-05, 17:42)Bumpaneer Wrote:
(2017-03-05, 12:54)ultimat3pro Wrote: bug report

I believe this is a bug in Kodi, though I am following up in the skinning forum. You can actually see a similar flicker in Estuary as well after inputting the correct lock code. There is no difference in the way the code is asked for between Unity and Estuary, Unity just has a slide animation on the window in question, where Estuary fades it into view.

I understand. When I said the way estuary does it, I didn't mean the animation. I meant changing the size of it. Currently, it goes from top to bottom. I was basically asking for small dark box that slides to the middle of the screen from right.
(2017-03-05, 18:19)ultimat3pro Wrote: I understand. When I said the way estuary does it, I didn't mean the animation. I meant changing the size of it. Currently, it goes from top to bottom. I was basically asking for small dark box that slides to the middle of the screen from right.

Gotcha. Most of the dialog boxes in Unity are full height or full width. The Numeric Dialog will stay that way for the official skin, but feel free to edit the xml on your install to change it up.
(2017-03-05, 18:42)Bumpaneer Wrote:
(2017-03-05, 18:19)ultimat3pro Wrote: I understand. When I said the way estuary does it, I didn't mean the animation. I meant changing the size of it. Currently, it goes from top to bottom. I was basically asking for small dark box that slides to the middle of the screen from right.

Gotcha. Most of the dialog boxes in Unity are full height or full width. The Numeric Dialog will stay that way for the official skin, but feel free to edit the xml on your install to change it up.

Can you point me to the location of it in the kodi installation. Unity doesn't seem to have its own folder under addons.
(2017-03-05, 19:42)ultimat3pro Wrote: Can you point me to the location of it in the kodi installation. Unity doesn't seem to have its own folder under addons.

There should be an addons folder in the same location as the userdata folder. Any addons that are not shipped with Kodi get installed there.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Version 0.6.0 Released0