Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.6.8 for Krypton
(2017-03-08, 12:51)Benna Wrote: I'ìve the 2.0.4.8 installed and configured, how do i move to 2.0.4.9 release? Is the update automatic or should i download and install the version on Brazil repo?

Yes, if you install the Brazil repo, the updates should take place automatically
(2017-03-08, 12:51)Benna Wrote: I'ìve the 2.0.4.8 installed and configured, how do i move to 2.0.4.9 release? Is the update automatic or should i download and install the version on Brazil repo?

Hi there,
Do you still have version 2.0.4.8? I updated to 2.0.5.0and some things are not working for me, like animated posters, can you please upload or post v 2.0.4.8?
or any other member reading this post can you help me please?
Thank you.
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus, Aeon MQ 7 Matrix & Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
(2017-03-09, 00:11)atlind01 Wrote: What happened to the video lyrics? Its not coming up since the 2.0.5 update The CD art image has certainly changed which is in line with manfeeds v2 update, but the lyrics animation is gone and it is only showing standard lyrics.

(2017-03-09, 00:12)atlind01 Wrote:

Yes, if you install the Brazil repo, the updates should take place automatically

Never mind, just noticed the option to turn this on or off thru setting menu.
(2017-03-09, 05:12)Gilogo Wrote:

Hi there,
Do you still have version 2.0.4.8? I updated to 2.0.5.0and some things are not working for me, like animated posters, can you please upload or post v 2.0.4.8?
or any other member reading this post can you help me please?
Thank you.

Yes i still have 2.0.4.8 but probably is just the case to wait a new release maybe within 2-3 working days and see if they fix those bugs....

BTW yes, i have the release you're asking
... I have repeatedly indicated / highlighted aesthetic and functional errors and never solved ..

I renounce to report other errors, it is useless ... I try to solve alone
@JimDragon, please read release thread in our forum carefully. Btw, I don´t have error with banner in music info

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hey @Wanilton, great to see all the fixes you are doing. Seems to keep getting better, but I did notice a few things that need your touch to fix.

1. In Music (I'm using the default Right list, with Music Playback set to Option 4). When I go into Artist, Select an Album, and Play a song (and I have the checkbox to play music in full screen), I now see the options to Show Next tracks (click the left arrow) or Bring up OSD (click the right arrow). Very nice as these have been missing, thanks for fixing this. However...

2. If I go to Music, and then Artists, and instead of selecting an Album, I use the Album song list, shown on the left of the screen, and play a song, I only see the Bring up the OSD option on the Right of the screen.

3. If I play a a song from a Music Widget (I don't see either of those options), which is what I've been seeing for a while now (think you started to fix this in v2.0.4.9, but I could be wrong).

4. I've noticed that you fixed the Music Artist Label Icon (Warner Bros, Arista, Capitol, etc) showing up again, however, I've also noticed that if the Album Title, Genre, etc. is too long (for example: Trace Adkins Greatest Hits, Volume 1), that this seems to cut off (doesn't display) the Artists Label.

Just a few minor bugs for your to squash. Wink
(2017-03-09, 09:43)JimDragon Wrote: ... I have repeatedly indicated / highlighted aesthetic and functional errors and never solved ..

I renounce to report other errors, it is useless ... I try to solve alone

Including the issue in the music -> artist screen not showing the artwork properly. Even in this version it is not fixed, but we also get no reply to issues mentioned. That is sad... if you do find a fix, please share though as I use this screen often.
(2017-02-19, 19:18)Bruce_Banner Wrote: Image

Hello, I have discovered two things. In Movie Sets so there is no text that arrows shows
And when I click into the movie set, so it is only 135, when it should be 135 minutes.

Otherwise it is good the new skin.Smile

Genre ,Studios, Writers, and Duration still missings and now also Directors gone. In Moviesets.
Why the version I see on the brazilian repo is still 2.0.5.0?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
How I explain before in post 11, we don´t have release here, I think this thread will increase if continue answer demands for support. Closing thread for now.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.6.8 for Krypton2