Box
Hi everybody, my family is just about to exit its contract with direct tv & I wanted to get the KODI system for the tv downstairs. My question is, is there any recommended box that I should get to download KODI? I was thinking about getting the NVIDIA SHIELD TV.
Nvidia shield Tv is the best kodi box out there. I have it for the second year now , extremely reliable
@rmohsen. Regarding your router, does your system frequently have to stop & load? I'm asking mainly because we only have 1 router, but have about 9 devices already attached to it. I guess i'm wondering if the system would frequently stop & load.
(2017-02-07, 01:00)Krenars30 Wrote: @rmohsen. Regarding your router, does your system frequently have to stop & load? I'm asking mainly because we only have 1 router, but have about 9 devices already attached to it. I guess i'm wondering if the system would frequently stop & load.

Not sure what you mean about stop and load. But I have kodi working all the time even automatically starting on boot. I use it for my movies , iptv and Live TV
like........if you're streaming a basketball game. Does it ever pause to because you're internet is not fast enough?
No one can tell how your internet will perform.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
idk. I thought that maybe the nvidia would help kodi operate smoother @nickr. ooops

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Box0