Mod DialogMusicInfo for MQ7 Krypton
OK thanks. I tried Krypton but the live TV channels take forever to open and some don't open at all. Maybe it'll get fix soon.
I obviously use your Music info and thinks it's a great addition for the music side of KODI.

It works in many views but I was wondering if there is a way to make it work if I am using "Files View" >"Music" and then "Sort by Artist" instead of "Artists View" > "Sort by Artist?

Unless I am doing something wrong, it doesn't seem to work for "Artist"(press i) if I'm in "Files View" > "Music"

I want this because I have a very large music library and not all albums(maybe artists too...I don't know) show up unless I am in "Files View"

Thank you
(2017-04-22, 19:03)melons2 Wrote: I obviously use your Music info and thinks it's a great addition for the music side of KODI.

It works in many views but I was wondering if there is a way to make it work if I am using "Files View" >"Music" and then "Sort by Artist" instead of "Artists View" > "Sort by Artist?

Unless I am doing something wrong, it doesn't seem to work for "Artist"(press i) if I'm in "Files View" > "Music"

I want this because I have a very large music library and not all albums(maybe artists too...I don't know) show up unless I am in "Files View"

Thank you
Unfortunately, it seems that pressing in key I only works for the library or for albums and songs for files.
This is KODI functionality.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DialogMusicInfo for MQ7 Krypton1