Mod DialogMusicInfo for MQ7 Krypton
OK thanks. I tried Krypton but the live TV channels take forever to open and some don't open at all. Maybe it'll get fix soon.
I obviously use your Music info and thinks it's a great addition for the music side of KODI.

It works in many views but I was wondering if there is a way to make it work if I am using "Files View" >"Music" and then "Sort by Artist" instead of "Artists View" > "Sort by Artist?

Unless I am doing something wrong, it doesn't seem to work for "Artist"(press i) if I'm in "Files View" > "Music"

I want this because I have a very large music library and not all albums(maybe artists too...I don't know) show up unless I am in "Files View"

Thank you
(2017-04-22, 19:03)melons2 Wrote: I obviously use your Music info and thinks it's a great addition for the music side of KODI.

It works in many views but I was wondering if there is a way to make it work if I am using "Files View" >"Music" and then "Sort by Artist" instead of "Artists View" > "Sort by Artist?

Unless I am doing something wrong, it doesn't seem to work for "Artist"(press i) if I'm in "Files View" > "Music"

I want this because I have a very large music library and not all albums(maybe artists too...I don't know) show up unless I am in "Files View"

Thank you
Unfortunately, it seems that pressing in key I only works for the library or for albums and songs for files.
This is KODI functionality.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DialogMusicInfo for MQ7 Krypton1
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.