No sound on local MKV files since Krypton upgrade
Going to have to revert to 16 if I can't find a solution. No changes were made from I've version to another and everything was working fine before. High end Pioneer Elite receiver that can play everything!

Cheers

Update: seems to affect only DTS movies
Thread moved to OS independent for a lack of any useful information at all on device or OS.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Best guess: OP uses an android box which can not make DTS passthrough since removal of the old PCM PT way...
Moanbag is in da place!
Turn off passthrough.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-02-07, 20:47)Gracus Wrote: Best guess: OP uses an android box which can not make DTS passthrough since removal of the old PCM PT way...

Mini M8S. Like I mentioned everything was working fine before the upgrade.

Downgrade time!

Edit : I'm back with 16.1 and all is well again with passthrough turned on as it was before. Didn't like the layout of 17 anyway, given there wasn't a home screen similar to the one before.
Downgrade time? You haven't even posted a debug log (wiki). Did you come here just to waste our time?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-02-12, 06:24)nickr Wrote: Downgrade time? You haven't even posted a debug log (wiki). Did you come here just to waste our time?

Waste your time? Not really, but I was just coming to this forum to see if the friendly Kodi people could help me with a problem that was non existent with a previous version. I never got to get the debug thing to work in the past hence why there wasn't one.

I'll keep monitoring other forums to see if others are experiencing the problem I was so don't worry, I won't be wasting your time anymore.

Been using XBMC and Kodi for a few years and it's been great. It just gets frustrating when all of a sudden it doesn't work like it used to.
And yet you don't seem to have responded to the suggestion made, or provided normal debug info.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No sound on local MKV files since Krypton upgrade0