WIP integrating nextpvr, x-newa and commercial skipping
I have the following challenge and any help from others experience would be appreciated. I am running a Windows 10 PC as my HTPC server, with Nextpvr as the backend and recording live tv OTA to a set of HDD's. From there I am running comskip to delete the commercials. Using the x-newa add on, it works great on my HTPC. The challenge I'm having is actually getting the commerical-less recording to run to the android box I have connected to my other tv's in the living room and bedroom. I have the x-newa addon installed and running on them. It does all of the functions it should, shows the recording and upcoming recordings, guide, etc. but the recordings it plays still have the commercials in them. I've been searching forums and how-to's and can't seem to get a good answer on how to bring them to my tv android box. Frankly, in the ideal world, I'd like to just have them populate under the tv -> recordings in my home screen in kodi, but from what I've read that doesn't seem to be an option. I'd appreciate anybody's expertise in this.
(2017-02-07, 22:57)tryingtocordcut Wrote: I have the following challenge and any help from others experience would be appreciated. I am running a Windows 10 PC as my HTPC server, with Nextpvr as the backend and recording live tv OTA to a set of HDD's. From there I am running comskip to delete the commercials. Using the x-newa add on, it works great on my HTPC. The challenge I'm having is actually getting the commerical-less recording to run to the android box I have connected to my other tv's in the living room and bedroom. I have the x-newa addon installed and running on them. It does all of the functions it should, shows the recording and upcoming recordings, guide, etc. but the recordings it plays still have the commercials in them. I've been searching forums and how-to's and can't seem to get a good answer on how to bring them to my tv android box. Frankly, in the ideal world, I'd like to just have them populate under the tv -> recordings in my home screen in kodi, but from what I've read that doesn't seem to be an option. I'd appreciate anybody's expertise in this.

Not sure how you missed the x-newa pinned "read me first" but here is a link http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php...post499809

If you need help open a new post in the x-newa support forum on the NextPVR forums.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
integrating nextpvr, x-newa and commercial skipping0