Help/assistance Creating Custom Node
On the Movie Section I was able to create nodes for Movie folders "New releases", "Last Viewed", "A-F","G-M", Etc, Etc; but I couldn't add the folder where my downloads are saved "Complete", inside this folder my movies are in folders and Kody doesn't display anything because of that.

I want it to display all the movies of that directory only when entering the "Complete" node but I will be OK if at least it displays the folders inside my complete folder.

I created the nodes by Going to System--------> Skins settings -------> Main Menu Itens --------> Edit Categories ------>Movies------> Create node.

Can this be done? Please help I been 2 days on this, I just started using Kodi 1 week ago.

NAS - Structure: (please ignore the dots, without the dots the structure will look odd)

........[----->Download2-------------> Complete-----> (Here is where my downloads go "Movies are in many folders")
........[----->Kodi InComplete
........[----->Tools
........[ ----->Android
Data [---->Media---->Movies ------------------------>New Releases (folder with Movies only)
.......................^----->Pictures..........................^A-F (folder with Movies only)
.......................^------>Music.............................^G-M (folder with Movies only)
......................................................................^N-S (folder with Movies only)
......................................................................^T (folder with Movies only)
......................................................................^U-Z (folder with Movies only)
......................................................................^Movies Kids (folder with Movies only)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help/assistance Creating Custom Node0