Where did all the great skins go.
First let me say, i am not ranting, the skins in the official, repo are very well made, they just hmm how to put it sux.
They all center around one skin, and then we just go in circles, i did see one with a future, but since the skinners seem to, well poor choice in colors yea you could change them, but using Red come one Revolve Guys, the skin could be great, but the red turned me of right away.

In fairness as most know i have been absent, for some time yes i know you missed me, so what was i up to.
Well i meet a woman, how that ended read my sign Big Grin,
So it might influence my distaste in Red

Thank You
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
Forgot to say they are not all bad take Rapier excellent skin, rock stable sort of, well some times you know what you get but, it needs a change seems to be stuck, but still great, i use it as my 2 skin, Aeon well not much to say skinners are very good at their job they know what they are doing, and stable skin.
But time is standing still there to, but it works so perhaps that is the goal not a bad thing, i mean the German Trabant still rolls the streets, i would just not want to drive it but good German build, even if it never goes any where.

Thank You for reading my input, and views.
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
Your input has comedic value, and little else. I do look forward to trying your skin though, lol. Wink
Comedic value maybe, but tiresome too...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
You are welcome to share your insights on improving the skins in the correct skin forums.

I'm interested in your detailed thoughts on the change and improvements needed for Rapier...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where did all the great skins go.0