Win Small live stream cache problem
(2017-02-17, 19:59)FXB78 Wrote: If you use the "CTRL+SHIFT+O" PlayerDebug screen it will show you how much has been cached, so it's fairly easy to troubleshoot especially on a Windows machine Smile

Thanks again for your reply.

At the risk of sounding thick does that command only work within Krypton?
Yes, in Jarvis you would just use "O" codec info
(2017-02-17, 18:07)JNRW Wrote:
(2017-02-17, 15:34)FXB78 Wrote: I wouldn't think it matters, but I'd just go off what it says in the wiki. Rather than waiting another week for a definitive answer why not just test it yourself?

Thanks for your reply, I do appreciate it.

My request for an answer started in another thread precisely because I looked in Wiki. My earlier Android box and now my Windows NUC both use 4.4 Example 4 but the later added Krypton advice shows the lines of code in a different order.

The order does not matter. These are settings, not procedural code.
(2017-02-17, 22:11)Gobberwart Wrote:
(2017-02-17, 18:07)JNRW Wrote:
(2017-02-17, 15:34)FXB78 Wrote: I wouldn't think it matters, but I'd just go off what it says in the wiki. Rather than waiting another week for a definitive answer why not just test it yourself?

Thanks for your reply, I do appreciate it.

My request for an answer started in another thread precisely because I looked in Wiki. My earlier Android box and now my Windows NUC both use 4.4 Example 4 but the later added Krypton advice shows the lines of code in a different order.

The order does not matter. These are settings, not procedural code.

Excellent. Just the sort of definitive answer I wanted. Many thanks to you and @FXB78.
(2017-02-16, 22:44)JNRW Wrote: I apologise if this is getting boring but posts #5 and #6 above have the lines of code in different order.

Before I install Krypton and start tinkering with it can someone definitively say whether the order (sequence) is important?

Thanks.

The sequence does NOT matter.
Kodi 17.6 on multiple Windows 10 x64 machines with shared MySQL 5.6.43 database. Kodi 18 on Xbox One. Content (music, video, photos) stored on Windows Server 2012 R2 file server and accessed by SMB.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Small live stream cache problem0