v17 Keyboard shortcuts not working initially
When Kodi 17.0 starts up on my Mac mini running Sierra 10.12.3, keyboard shortcuts (such as up/down/left/right arrow) don't work until I move the mouse over an interface element and it gets focus. I have a remote that is generating keyboard commands, and that means I can't operate Kodi on launch. Looks possibly like without an initial focused element, the arrow keys don't do anything. Anybody else seeing this?
Delay the start of kodi - seems that osx is not yet booted up completly when kodi starts so another app (which might not even be visible - like finder for example) steals the focus from kodi.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I don't think it's that - I'm getting this even if I launch Kodi after startup. It's also reproducible if I quit Kodi and immediately just relaunch it.
So you even have that when launching kodi manually? Which skin are you using?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Yes, and the default Estuary.
Does it behave the same with other skins?
I can't make it happen with Confluence, only with Estuary. Sometimes it will come up with nothing focused, and the arrow key don't work to change focus. Sometimes it seems to remember what the last selected item is, and it comes up working ok.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keyboard shortcuts not working initially0