CodecInfo
Hi all
Im running Kodi 17 Intel LibreElec build but cant seem to get PlayerProcessInfo to show. Or as it was called CodecInfo.
I have tried mapping both PlayerDebug and PlayerProcessInfo to a button on my remote but it only brings up the info screen for the video currently playing.
Any hints to what I need to change it to?

Same behavior on the Kore android app, pressing info button worked in kodi 16 long pressing to get debug but now that dont work either.
anyone?
What skin are you using. I've noticed it won't show for me in some skins. Maybe try another one to narrow it down.
(2017-02-11, 15:29)albertstroh77 Wrote: What skin are you using. I've noticed it won't show for me in some skins. Maybe try another one to narrow it down.
Tried both default 17 skin and arctic zephyr.
Pretty sure that screen has been replaced with v17... PlayerProcessInfo is the action now and this show codec info but not the same level of debug as before.

EDIT: hit the 'O' key whle playing something to trigger PPI.
Need help programming a Streamzap remote?
(2017-02-11, 22:54)graysky Wrote: Pretty sure that screen has been replaced with v17... PlayerProcessInfo is the action now and this show codec info but not the same level of debug as before.

EDIT: hit the 'O' key whle playing something to trigger PPI.

yes as I said in OP I mapped a key to PPI but pressing it opens up info screen on what im watching.
I dont have a O key as I am using a Logtech remote.
I mapped to red button on my harmony.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-02-11, 23:49)nickr Wrote: I mapped to red button on my harmony.

could you say how you mapped it?
please paste the keymap file content here.
(2017-02-11, 23:54)Nekromantik Wrote:
(2017-02-11, 23:49)nickr Wrote: I mapped to red button on my harmony.

could you say how you mapped it?
please paste the keymap file content here.

Interestingly, I too mapped it to the red button! See the link in my sig for the files.
Need help programming a Streamzap remote?
You guys disgust me. I use the red button to toggle Mark Watched and that's clearly the only true and correct to map such a glorious button to. Tongue
LOL.

If I were you @Nekromantic I would use the Kodi addon for mapping. It's called 'Keymap Editor'.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-02-12, 06:27)nickr Wrote: LOL.

If I were you @Nekromantic I would use the Kodi addon for mapping. It's called 'Keymap Editor'.

Already tried that. If I map a key to the codecinfo still dont work.
I will try a re install of LE next.
I am having the same issue with my Harmony remote. I am using Flirc and cannot get codecinfo to work in Kodi 17 but everything else is fine. If I press O on the keyboard or press the relevant key on Yatse remote on my phone codecinfo works but even if I use the keymap editor and can see the button is saved nothing happens when I press the button on my physical remote.
Same issue here using Flirc. I used to press Guide to bring up the CodecInfo, but now nothing works. Let me know if anyone figures it out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CodecInfo0