Intel NUC - Kaby Lake (7th Generation CPU)
Since these are finally hitting the market now, here is an official thread for the 7th generation Intel NUCs:

Intel NUC Kit NUC7i7BNH
Create, edit, and view 4K content across triple 4K displays with the Intel NUC Kit NUC7i7BNH, featuring a dual-core 7th Generation Intel Core i7 processor and Intel Iris Plus graphics.

Intel NUC Kit NUC7i5BNH
Get more storage capacity and truly responsive performance with 4K Ultra HD video and premium content playback with the Intel NUC Kit NUC7i5BNH featuring a dual-core 7th Generation Intel Core i5 processor, up to 32 GB of DDR4 RAM, and a 2.5” drive bay for even more storage space.

Intel NUC Kit NUC7i5BNK
The Intel NUC Kit NUC7i5BNH features a dual-core 7th Generation Intel Core i5 processor and Intel Iris Plus graphics for truly responsive performance that is ideal for 4K Ultra HD video and premium content playback.

Intel NUC Kit NUC7i3BNH
As an entertainment hub or a digital personal assistant, the Intel NUC Kit NUC7i3BNH, with a dual-core 7th Generation Intel Core i3 processor and 2.5” drive bay for additional storage, has the performance to finish a last-minute presentation, track appointments, and stream the latest movie, with 4K support.

- Intel Core i3-7100U Processor, 2.4GHz, dual-core, 15W TDP
- 2 slots for DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM memory, 1.2V, max. 32GB
- Normal, full-size HDMI 2.0 port
- USB Type-C Port with DisplayPort 1.2
- Intel HD Graphics 620 GPU, 24 EUs (GT2)
- Four USB 3.0 ports (2 on the front, 2 on the rear)
- Intel Gigabit Ethernet LAN adapter
- Intel Wireless-AC 8265 WiFi adapter (802.11ac, dual-band, max. 867 Mbps, Bluetooth 4.2)
- Support for M.2 SSD card (sizes 22×42 and 22×80)
- Slot for a single 2.5″ drive (SSD or HDD, max. 9.5mm thickness)
- Micro SD card reader (support SDXC cards and UHS-I)
- Dual-array microphones on the front panel
- Infrared sensor and 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions 115 mm x 111 mm x 51 mm (4.5″ x 4.4″ x 2.0″)

Intel NUC Kit NUC7i3BNK
With a dual-core 7th Generation Intel Core i3 processor, the Intel NUC Kit NUC7i3BNH offers the performance to be your entertainment hub for streaming the latest movies with 4K support and your digital personal assistant for finishing a last-minute presentation, tracking appointments, and more.

There is a nice review of the first i3 model here:

http://nucblog.net/2017/02/kaby-lake-nuc...-overview/
Image Image

Messages In This Thread
Intel NUC - Kaby Lake (7th Generation CPU) - by docwra - 2017-02-10, 15:44

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel NUC - Kaby Lake (7th Generation CPU)1
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.