Intel NUC - Kaby Lake (7th Generation CPU)
(2017-09-19, 11:30)docwra Wrote: Looking at those so called problems, literally nothing would effect me. I have no interest in 3D or anything other than 5.1 audio.

Sometimes people nit pick too much with these things I think.

Oh no. Absolutely 100%, 1000%, no. 3D is huge for many of us. But besides that - regardless, Intel promised us working features that they have not delivered on. There is a thread over on the Intel forums where we have been talking to Intel customer service and in some cases directly to the engineer. It has been ALL YEAR LONG. Intel has not fixed the issues in a driver release. And that's what should concern every single person reading this. A multi-billion dollar corporation fails to deliver on promised features and doesn't really devote the time or energy to fix what they promised. Regardless of whether you like 3D or not. Next time, the next issue that they treat so cavalier and only offer typed flatulence to us, the issue could well affect you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intel NUC - Kaby Lake (7th Generation CPU) - by twinpeaks - 2017-11-09, 15:31

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel NUC - Kaby Lake (7th Generation CPU)1
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.