LEGAL EXODUS LIKE ADD ON
Question 
Hello everyone,

After reading about the Exodus add on and its issues, I would like to know if a developer (not me because I just know very little python) can create an add on (or tutor me )
with the same navigation but with links that would search installed android apps like netflix, amazon , google movies,...?

I am even willing to pay someone a fee ( not millions...) to do so.

Please help me make this dream come true...

Thank you guys very much.
The issue is where are you legally going to get stuff to play? The issue with the banned addons (wiki) (aside from exodus and it's DDOS nasty) is the sources they use are not legal and legitimate.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Kodi has it's own Netflix and Amazon addons already, you could try those, although I think they are Windows only.
Apple and Roku have done this already. Better off buying one or the other if that is a feature you want
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LEGAL EXODUS LIKE ADD ON0