Mod Estuary MOD (Krypton) with transparency, extra colors and more
Added transparency to Weather, here is some screenshots.ImageImage

Download and extract (links removed, see first post) and replace "Home.xml, Includes_Home.xml, MyWeather.xml" in Estuary's xml folder with the one downloaded from my Git repo.

UPDATE
Edited first post to include all the mods from this thread + pkscout's mods(except for Artist Slideshow support) from his thread into a Estuary Mod addon.

Thanks goes to pkscout for his mods, I will delete the addon if he is not ok with me using his mods in this addon.
OMG your work is amazing, Are you a coder by any chance?
Long time XBMC fan, now a XBMC for Boxee fan.
Something went wrong with mine.

(2017-04-18, 20:44)steviehaway Wrote: OMG your work is amazing, Are you a coder by any chance?

Thanks, not professionally only on my free time.

(2017-04-18, 21:24)steviehaway Wrote: Something went wrong with mine.

Do you have a modified version of Estuary, original Estuary + individual mods from this thread or the addon i linked in the first post?
I have the original downloaded from Kodi and I have just been installing the individual mode as you have been doing them from this thread.
On what hardware did you get that behavior?
Any other addon installed like, skin.widget or skin.helper?

Can you try installing the addon from the first post and see if you get the same behavior when switching to that skin.
EDIT
Or
Try reinstalling all the mods using these two zip files that i prepared just now.

Extract the zips then;
Replace the "colors" folder with - (link removed, see first post)
Overwrite/replace, the included six files, from the "xml" folder with - (link removed, see first post)
Just on my laptop, as do all my testing on that first,

Well I have no idea what happend but replaced all the xml files and the colours and it's all fine,

All's working just fine now, thanks again for all the work you have done.
Thanks for the feedback, glad it's working now.

I suspect something went wrong when replacing the Defaults.xml file or maybe when replacing the second(updated) Includes_Home.xml I posted, anyhow I updated the links so this shouldn't happen again.

EDIT
From now on if new mods are applied I will simply update the links in the first post of this thread, this should make it easier to follow and won't create confusion.
Again thanks for the quick replies, and all your hard work.
How about using colors Royal or Navy Blue.
(2017-04-21, 00:36)blueeyiz702 Wrote: How about using colors Royal or Navy Blue.
navy blue

royal blue

colors.zip updated in the first post
skin.estuary.krypton.vitorp07.mod updated to v.1.1 - added colors
@vitorp07

I am loving the Royal Blue,

On a totally unrelated toptic, On Kodi 16.1 I used to like having the date showing in the right hand corner, but in Kodi 17.1 For the life of me I cannot get it to show up on Estuary, Have you any idea's?
could you add the ability to add custom artwork folders
Hello all,
first of all: Thank you vitorp07 for this mod, I really like it. Estuary MOD offers even more freedom in the configuration of the UI, but sadly its based on v1, which I personally don't like at all.

Nevertheless, there were some things I also didn't like in v2, so I took the liberty in changing your skin a little, especially the TV bit, as this is my main usage for Kodi:

What I did was:
- added even more transparency via the color.xml
- removed the fading black bar at the bottom and the top
- shrinked the list-window a little (by default this is using the whole hight of the screen and the title is readable because of the black bar)
- removed the disk space bar at the bottom
- changed the timer overlays in the EPG from white to red
- changed the look of the two boxes "currently recording" and "next recording" from button like look to just white text. Also removed the icon, because somehow the icon from dvblink tvadvisor is now shown here.
- changed the order of the categories buttons
- changed the backgound in replacing files in \extras\backgrounds (Thanks goes to Microsoft Spotlight... This I won't put in any download because I don't want to get in any copyright trouble Wink)

I also changed some words in the german translation (created a custom language file for de-de) which aren't visible because I set the language to english for the screenshots.
But this is not part of the skin anyway... Wink

Now to my questions about the tasks still ahead for me:
* The folders aren't easy to distinguish from the single files. I already changed the folder icon to grey for testing purposes (see above) but a much better solution would be an increase in size.
But I don't find the matching piece of code...
* I would like to remove the background overlay completely (to be configurable using a color.xml). At the moment I helped me using a white primary.jpg
* The next thing the (but only nice to have) is a "last watched" library entry in the TV section. The two "last added" and "last recorded" bring no use to me so I disabled them in the settings.

Could anyone help me here?

If anyone is interested and vitorp07 is ok with it I would be also willing to share this mod with you... Smile
Sorry for the late reply, new job which means I also have to move, been very busy lately.

(2017-04-23, 08:21)steviehaway Wrote: On Kodi 16.1 I used to like having the date showing in the right hand corner, but in Kodi 17.1 For the life of me I cannot get it to show up on Estuary, Have you any idea's?
Will see if I can add the option to show the date as soon as i get more time.
(2017-04-25, 01:42)Butter0115 Wrote: could you add the ability to add custom artwork folders
Do you mean for the TV section? If so, I currently have no tuner/pvr installed in my setup so I have no way to test it myself.
(2017-04-25, 14:59)traxx83 Wrote: If anyone is interested and vitorp07 is ok with it I would be also willing to share this mod with you... Smile
Please do, I really like how clean it looks in your screenshots.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD (Krypton) with transparency, extra colors and more2