Mod Estuary MOD (Krypton) with transparency, extra colors and more
@vitorp07

Thanks again for all your help.
Long time XBMC fan, now a XBMC for Boxee fan.
Time to bring this mod back with an updated version
Hi atv-2,

What kind of mod/feature would you like to see added to this addon?
I've actually been using this skin for a while & have started to transition it to Leia for myself with a few mods if you're ok with it I can drop you the .zip i have & you can refine it for an update .Just let me know cause this is by far the cleanest less cluttered mod for estuary there is
I'm still using this skin and was planning to port the mods to Leia when it reaches beta.

I can take a look at your addon, you can share here or PM me the link with a description of the mods you did.
PM sent
how can I totally remove the black background on subtitle delay menu or edit transparens
Photo 
(2018-01-14, 21:07)vitorp07 Wrote: What kind of mod/feature would you like to see added to this addon?
I love the extra colors you added, but how can I disable the shadow around the edge of the screen as shown here:

I just want a nice solid background with no gradient... No
Is it possible to add the option to disable background fan art in movie and tv show views ?  I stopped using the original Estuary because this option isn't included.
Fanart in the background makes it difficult to see and read the movie and tv show info and with your colours  ( excellent btw ) , it isn't needed imo.
(2018-07-09, 23:52)ontap Wrote: Is it possible to add the option to disable background fan art in movie and tv show views ?  I stopped using the original Estuary because this option isn't included.
Fanart in the background makes it difficult to see and read the movie and tv show info and with your colours  ( excellent btw ) , it isn't needed imo.
 Maybe I don't understand what you want, but Estuary has an option that allows you to decide what to do with background art. Go to SKIN SETTINGS > ARTWORK and toggle off the option that says SHOW MEDIA FANART AS BACKGROUND.  With that Estuary doesn't show background fan art.
Lightbulb 
Delete Kodi logo on home screen, so more menu items can fit in that panel

tx my bad .
need this porting to 18 as soon as please Smile
Lightbulb 
(2018-01-14, 21:07)vitorp07 Wrote: What kind of mod/feature would you like to see added to this addon?
1.  Duplicate the Program add-ons view from Xperience skin

2.  Duplicate the Power menu from Xperience skin

3.  Show app id in the add-on info screen

4.  Put Add-on Summary & Description in separate panels

5.  Fade to black before rebooting (instead of freezing screen with busy indicator)

6.  Smooth animate cursor movement (like Apple TV or Android TV)
Any chance of the zip to your leia version being made available ?
Am using a lot of "the_other_guy"s mods on the stock estuary on leia , would like to use em with the transparency options on this skin if possible?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD (Krypton) with transparency, extra colors and more2