Upgrade Mysql from Kodi16 to Kodi17
Hi.
I just want to know how to upgrade Mysql from kodi16 to kodi17.
Is it just export Mysql multiple files and then opgrade to Kodi17 and then use Mysql import function in kodi.
Or is it not so easy?
Thanks.
The first of your devices that you upgrade which accesses the database should trigger the upgrade of it. Just make sure to leave enough time for it to happen - if the device like like it's crashed is probably still doing the work and rebooting it may break the database.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
So i just upgrade to Kodi17 and then just wait, then i automatic upgrade mysql DB.
Yes, same as it would if it was a local dB.

Just do one device first and let it finish. Then once that's done upgrade your other devices afterwards and they should pick up the new database from the beginning.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I just upgraded to Kodi17.
Nothing happen, i cant see any scanning of my DB.
But if i go to the file section i can see all my files, from my Nas.
So do i just wait to see what happen or is there another way to do it.
I try to update library manual, but nothing happen.
Then i move the advancedsettings.xml then it was possible to update the library local.
But i can find out how to get it to scan my Mysql DB.
If Kodi is running at the GUI level then it's done. It sounds like it's not using the MySQL database at all, just the local one..

The debug log (wiki) should help show exactly what's going on. Upload it to PasteBin or somewhere similar and supply their link here.

Kodi Blog Posts
I just gave up.
And made a new one.
And it working perfect.
And the new Kodi17 is just start to scan to the new Mysql DB.
It will take some hours.
After that i will try, to install Kodi17 on a other device, and send you the log.
Many thanks for your support.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrade Mysql from Kodi16 to Kodi170