• 110(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Displays for information who sings and name of song. And your skin Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 do not.
I've been scrolling down the forum to find out if my issue was perhaps already in the forum. I have exactly the same problem as in the post hereunder. Each time when I play a song from an artist which has no fanart, then the player shows the fanart of the artist played just before. It would be nice to display no fanart at all when none is found.
Any solution to solve this annoying problem ? How can I fix this ? I'm running Windows with latest nightly and all updated addons.

(2017-03-12, 14:19)Gracus Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

May have found a bug: when playing a song from an artist that does not have fanart (neither in folder nor online) then the player show the fanart of the artist played just before

On that screenshot, I play a song from "Desireless" and got the fanart from "Eagles"

Could it be possible to display no fanart at all if none is found?

Thanks
I found what is the reason for line 212 of file MusicVisualisation.xml

Code:
<label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.TrackNumber,,. ]$INFO[Player.Title]</label>

and it is necessary

Code:
<label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.TrackNumber,,. ]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title]</label>

Began to appear

But then she disappears and writes this

(2017-09-06, 13:44)b0g0m0l Wrote: I found what is the reason for line 212 of file MusicVisualisation.xml

Code:
<label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.TrackNumber,,. ]$INFO[Player.Title]</label>

and it is necessary

Code:
<label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.TrackNumber,,. ]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title]</label>

Began to appear

But then she disappears and writes this

No idea for this issue, maybe it's a issue with IPTV Simple Client addon, because with radio addon it's working.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Photo 
Hi I just started using this for the first time and I've lost the settings button straightaway! I'm on last nights v18 nightly and I only changed the homepage to be condensed (I think it was) and that was fine, but then I choose show labels and that removed the settings button on the left:

watch gallery

How do I get the settings button back? Thanks

Edit: Duh, figured it out
(2017-09-06, 17:06)Streggi Wrote: Hi I just started using this for the first time and I've lost the settings button straightaway! I'm on last nights v18 nightly and I only changed the homepage to be condensed (I think it was) and that was fine, but then I choose show labels and that removed the settings button on the left:

watch gallery

How do I get the settings button back? Thanks

It's impossible to delete 'settings' button. You must press 'right' button to show 'settings' button when you highlight 'power" button.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-06, 16:04)Guilouz Wrote: No idea for this issue, maybe it's a issue with IPTV Simple Client addon, because with radio addon it's working.
That isn't isue at all.....this isn't RDS.
This is regular info from track.Working for PVR...He dont have EPG for that station , and have"No Information".
Here mine Img with EPG.....Track name working in midlle of screen Big letter.Name of channel title is "Radio S", epg evant "Vojevanje"
Maybe missing label down from Thumb
-$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title] (title name from track)
-$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist] (name of PVR.radio station)
But its ok for me...Big letter do job.

Better to asq Marcel to include PVR radio in musicartwork.py in his module script.module.metadatautils for SHS.
That info-Art will be full for PVR Radio...(For PVR RAdio user)

This will be OK
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Do you guys know if there is an issue with the media flags for ending time and duration time ? I think it's today's nightly build because it was working a few days ago, it shows the squares with no info in it.
(2017-09-07, 05:25)abescalamis Wrote: Do you guys know if there is an issue with the media flags for ending time and duration time ? I think it's today's nightly build because it was working a few days ago, it shows the squares with no info in it.

No problem for me with last build.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-07, 05:25)abescalamis Wrote: Do you guys know if there is an issue with the media flags for ending time and duration time ? I think it's today's nightly build because it was working a few days ago, it shows the squares with no info in it.

Works for me on windows nightly from this morning
Moanbag is in da place!
Hi Guilouz,

in some cases - specially when content is grabbed from streaming addons - the posters often are not in portrait format - they are received in landscape format. For this cases it would be nice to have a new view like Wall(Fanart) (its aspect ration and layout) but with the image of poster.
watch gallery
I've just got this customised how I like it and loving the mod so far.

One minor gripe I've spotted, for the 'In progress TV Shows' widget, when you click on a posters it takes you to the tv shows/titles page with the show in question selected. The default kodi behaviour is to go to the show in question.

Is this fixable?

Also, after setting up the skin on my windows PC I backed up the settings and tried to restore them to my mi box 3, but it didn't work properly. I then tried restoring them to my laptop to see if a pc backup had to be used on a pc machine, but that failed as well. Is the restore tool not working? I get a success message for backup, but no confirmation messages after using restore.

I'm keen to get the restore working if poss please, as I've setup my mi box 3, but I've got 3 Amazon Fire devices I'd rather not do manually.

Thanks
(2017-09-07, 13:21)hawkeyexp Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

in some cases - specially when content is grabbed from streaming addons - the posters often are not in portrait format - they are received in landscape format. For this cases it would be nice to have a new view like Wall(Fanart) (its aspect ration and layout) but with the image of poster.
watch gallery

There is thumbs wall view for that (with landscapes/fanarts).
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-07, 16:40)Streggi Wrote: I've just got this customised how I like it and loving the mod so far.

One minor gripe I've spotted, for the 'In progress TV Shows' widget, when you click on a posters it takes you to the tv shows/titles page with the show in question selected. The default kodi behaviour is to go to the show in question.

Is this fixable?

Also, after setting up the skin on my windows PC I backed up the settings and tried to restore them to my mi box 3, but it didn't work properly. I then tried restoring them to my laptop to see if a pc backup had to be used on a pc machine, but that failed as well. Is the restore tool not working? I get a success message for backup, but no confirmation messages after using restore.

I'm keen to get the restore working if poss please, as I've setup my mi box 3, but I've got 3 Amazon Fire devices I'd rather not do manually.

Thanks

It's how kodi works, TV Shows are in folder so kodi open this folder.

Try to use backup addon or post in Skin Helper thread, backup and restore are provided par Skin Helper Service Backup addon.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-07, 16:45)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-09-07, 16:40)Streggi Wrote: I've just got this customised how I like it and loving the mod so far.

Is this fixable?

Thanks

It's how kodi works, TV Shows are in folder so kodi open this folder.

Try to use backup addon or post in Skin Helper thread, backup and restore are provided par Skin Helper Service Backup addon.
I've just double-checked and my Kodi Estuary "In progress TV shows' when I click on a show poster it goes to the episode view, and if I have Settings/Media/Vidoes/Flatten TV Shows set to No it goes to the season. With V2 it goes to the TV shows directory which means I'm a min of 2 and up to 5-8 clicks away from the episode I want, rather than just 1
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17