• 133(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-10-25, 19:23)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-25, 16:39)chon Wrote: thanks,  but live tv title is not correct.

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/171025/e3osi2g2.jpg

What do you mean ? PVR title are from PVR guide.

Chon is right. There is a missing space between the Title and Episodename
I recommend adding a space and round brackets around Episodename in PVRInfo

Code:
$INFO[ListItem.EpisodeName, (,) ]

and maybe a little bit smaller font for Episodename in PVRInfo?

In Chon's picture Border Patrol Australia is the title from EPG and Das Taiwan-Trio is the Episodename. I can confirm the issue
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-10-25, 21:08)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2017-10-25, 19:23)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-25, 16:39)chon Wrote: thanks,  but live tv title is not correct.

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/171025/e3osi2g2.jpg

What do you mean ? PVR title are from PVR guide.

Chon is right. There is a missing space between the Title and Episodename
I recommend adding a space and round brackets around Episodename in PVRInfo

Code:
$INFO[ListItem.EpisodeName, (,) ]

and maybe a little bit smaller font for Episodename in PVRInfo?

In Chon's picture Border Patrol Australia is the title from EPG and Das Taiwan-Trio is the Episodename. I can confirm the issue

Not really an issue, my code is :

Code:
$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Season, - ,x]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Episode,,. ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.EpisodeName]

Return : Title - 2x15. Episode name

You have this issue because your PVR don't return season and episode number. I will fix it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Solo0815 @Guilouz thank you for the changes to the skin.
MyPVRChannels.xml does not need the change

Thank you very much
The caretaker requirement is kinda dumb, a large portion of ppl using "banned add-ons" are smart enough to edit txt files and remove said sections. Kodi needs to address this on a higher level vs leave it to skinners
Thank you for this great addition to Kodi!

I am having a problem downloading the update. It has been happening for several weeks. Here is the error:

Code:
3:57:49.742 T:11588   ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.guilouz/raw/master/_repo/skin.estuary.modv2/skin.estuary.modv2-2.8.4.zip
13:57:49.743 T:11588   ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.estuary.modv2]: failed to download special://home/addons/packages/skin.estuary.modv2-2.8.4.zip

Please advise if there is a different repository or what else I might be doing wrong.

Thank you
Hi everyone,

Strange situation that happened here yesterday !!!

I use a NVIDIA Shield TV 2017 with latest software (V6.0 24.32.406.378) (Belgium / Europe)
I was running a recent version of Kodi 18 (kodi-20170821-a847b40-master-arm64-v8a.apk) with Estuary Mod V2 since a few weeks.

The shield is never shut down.
When I accessed Kodi Yesterday, I got a message telling that some extensions have been disabled beeing incompatible.
At first, I didn't understand, but I rapidely noticed that my custom menus had all vanished. Moreover, the skin Estuary Mod was replaced by the stock Estuary. Finally, I discovered that Kodi 18 alpha was replaced by the new 17.5 release !!!

So I understand why the skin was incompatible, but cannot understand why the soft downgraded itself to a previous version.
Has anybody ever encountered this Huh

I decided to fully uninstall the 17.5 version in order to reinstall the latest 18 (kodi-20171024-2f0fd5c-master-arm64-v8a.apk).
Worked flawlessly till I tried to reinstall the Estuary Mod V2.
I always receive the "Installation failed" error message when I start installation, even with all dependencies preinstalled.

I even reinstalled the former v18 that was working before the unattended up/downgrade, no way: "Installation failed" for Estuary Mod V2.

Can anybody find some explaination behind this?
Maybe could I read some log to understand what failed during installation, if I knew where to find them.

Thx for your support,
Pierre

PS: maybe related to the post of Doktourtv (404 error)
(2017-10-26, 20:02)doktourtv Wrote: Thank you for this great addition to Kodi!

I am having a problem downloading the update. It has been happening for several weeks. Here is the error:

Code:
3:57:49.742 T:11588   ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.guilouz/raw/master/_repo/skin.estuary.modv2/skin.estuary.modv2-2.8.4.zip
13:57:49.743 T:11588   ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.estuary.modv2]: failed to download special://home/addons/packages/skin.estuary.modv2-2.8.4.zip

Please advise if there is a different repository or what else I might be doing wrong.

Thank you

(2017-10-26, 21:04)pierre7522 Wrote: Hi everyone,

Strange situation that happened here yesterday !!!

I use a NVIDIA Shield TV 2017 with latest software (V6.0 24.32.406.378) (Belgium / Europe)
I was running a recent version of Kodi 18 (kodi-20170821-a847b40-master-arm64-v8a.apk) with Estuary Mod V2 since a few weeks.

The shield is never shut down.
When I accessed Kodi Yesterday, I got a message telling that some extensions have been disabled beeing incompatible.
At first, I didn't understand, but I rapidely noticed that my custom menus had all vanished. Moreover, the skin Estuary Mod was replaced by the stock Estuary. Finally, I discovered that Kodi 18 alpha was replaced by the new 17.5 release !!!

So I understand why the skin was incompatible, but cannot understand why the soft downgraded itself to a previous version.
Has anybody ever encountered this Huh

I decided to fully uninstall the 17.5 version in order to reinstall the latest 18 (kodi-20171024-2f0fd5c-master-arm64-v8a.apk).
Worked flawlessly till I tried to reinstall the Estuary Mod V2.
I always receive the "Installation failed" error message when I start installation, even with all dependencies preinstalled.

I even reinstalled the former v18 that was working before the unattended up/downgrade, no way: "Installation failed" for Estuary Mod V2.

Can anybody find some explaination behind this?
Maybe could I read some log to understand what failed during installation, if I knew where to find them.

Thx for your support,
Pierre

PS: maybe related to the post of Doktourtv (404 error)

Yes, I have made some changes on repo. It's fixed now.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 2.8.4 on repository :

• Add protection against banned addons (Thanks to sualfred)
• Add (rating) star symbols to fontset (Thanks to Jeroen)
• Improvements
• Fix logon/logoff on power menu
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-26, 21:29)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.8.4 on repository :

• Improvements
• Minor fixes

Still getting installation failed here..TIA
(2017-10-26, 21:38)Jay19802005 Wrote:
(2017-10-26, 21:29)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.8.4 on repository :

• Improvements
• Minor fixes

Still getting installation failed here..TIA

Just try it's working :

Run check updates on addons browser.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Monitoring my system? Are you mad? What gives you the right to play Big Brother? Deleting this skin!
Have to agree abit, shouldn't be checking what users are using regardless if it's illegal or not
(2017-10-26, 21:29)Guilouz Wrote: • Add (rating) star symbols to fontset (Thanks to Jeroen)

How does that work? Can't find anything about it in settings?
I really like this skin. Disappointed by the addition of the "Big Brother" script Sad
(2017-10-26, 23:10)HeresJohnny Wrote: Monitoring my system? Are you mad? What gives you the right to play Big Brother? Deleting this skin!

(2017-10-26, 23:18)s0ulslack Wrote: Have to agree abit, shouldn't be checking what users are using regardless if it's illegal or not

(2017-10-27, 00:34)dan_jericho Wrote: I really like this skin. Disappointed by the addition of the "Big Brother" script Sad

Self-protection ! I do not agree with the fact that some people promote my skin with banned/illegal addons on their blogs/websites, youtube video etc...

And I even encourage all skin developers to do the same.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 133(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17