• 144(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-11-02, 13:16)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: Hi, can we put movie set inside movie set?
ex: I create Marvel Cinematic Universe set, then inside MCU set I want all capt, iron man, gotg, etc are also in each sets

Nothing to do with that skin, it's a Kodi feature. Navigate to library, then in submenu of desired movie click manage, then manage saga, or movieset. MovieSetArtwork Automator can help you with artwork of movieset.
(2017-11-02, 16:57)repulse Wrote:
(2017-11-02, 13:16)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: Hi, can we put movie set inside movie set?
ex: I create Marvel Cinematic Universe set, then inside MCU set I want all capt, iron man, gotg, etc are also in each sets

Nothing to do with that skin, it's a Kodi feature. Navigate to library, then in submenu of desired movie click manage, then manage saga, or movieset. MovieSetArtwork Automator can help you with artwork of movieset.

I don't think you can have nested sets though. But the regular scrapers should already get movie set information, so just try to enable that if you haven't already. As defined on tmdb, movie sets are only movies that are direct sequels to eachother. So all the Iron Man movies are one set, Captain America movies are another. But there's no defined set called MCU on tmdb - people try to create it all the time, but it gets deleted each time as it violates the movie set policy. That's what lists on tmdb are for, and as far as I know Kodi doesn't support movie lists yet (but there has been talks about supporting it).
(2017-11-02, 02:56)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-01, 20:10)Kraven001 Wrote:
(2017-10-31, 22:21)tehax Wrote: I think he means to integrate the German Telecast Offers service native into your skin without editing xml files like Home.xml and copying different files.

Thanks, that is exactly what I meant.

Added in next release.

Sorry, but at the moment I have some heavy construction work to the GTO addon. It will switched from plugin to script for some reasons and the 'plugin.service.gto' will be born into 'script.service.gto' - old GTO will be discontinued. For now it's better to be patient and wait until it's ready.
In the std Estuary skin, when I scroll down, let's s say, in recently add movies, at the left upper corner the number of items of this page is displayed (ie 18/50). This is not in your skin. I wonder if it is not possible to add this to your skin in all views.
(2017-11-02, 19:59)_BJ1 Wrote:
(2017-11-02, 02:56)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-01, 20:10)Kraven001 Wrote: Thanks, that is exactly what I meant.

Added in next release.

Sorry, but at the moment I have some heavy construction work to the GTO addon. It will switched from plugin to script for some reasons and the 'plugin.service.gto' will be born into 'script.service.gto' - old GTO will be discontinued. For now it's better to be patient and wait until it's ready.

Ok I will wait to add this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-02, 21:54)SirRickie Wrote: In the std Estuary skin, when I scroll down, let's s say, in recently add movies, at the left upper corner the number of items of this page is displayed (ie 18/50). This is not in your skin. I wonder if it is not possible to add this to your skin in all views.

No, I have remove text on library.
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz,

No more updates on git?

Thanks
(2017-11-03, 00:15)rudrood Wrote: @Guilouz,

No more updates on git?

Thanks

I'm waiting for a fix for Artwork Helper before push changes.
 Estuary MOD V2 
i have a problem with the skin
when i updated the skin to the latest and kodi from 20171004-c25de694aa to 20171101-150591e802 on windows it broke , empty home screen how can i solve this ?
https://imgur.com/a/kjcos
(2017-11-03, 09:46)mi3ns Wrote: i have a problem with the skin
when i updated the skin to the latest and kodi from 20171004-c25de694aa to 20171101-150591e802 on windows it broke , empty home screen how can i solve this ?
https://imgur.com/a/kjcos

Make sure you have latest Skin Shortcuts installed. I have no issue with latest Kodi builds on OSX and LibreELEC.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-31, 21:46)hslansky Wrote: I have just started to the the Light IMDB Rating Updater service add-on.  While I can confirm that the add-on is updating the rating, votes and Top 250 from IMDB, this skin does not appear to be picking up the new information.   If I switch to the original Estuary skin the information shows up correctly.  Switching back to this skin reverts to the old data.  I have tried reloading the skin, shutting down Kodi and restarting, but nothing seems to make a difference.  I have also reviewed the data in the Kodi database directly with a SQL browser and the information is correct.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a legitimate bug?

Thanks

Guilouz:
  Any thoughts on this?  I think this might have been lost in the slew of message about the caretaker add-on.

Thanks for a great skin and all the hard work you put into it!!
(2017-11-03, 18:23)hslansky Wrote:
(2017-10-31, 21:46)hslansky Wrote: I have just started to the the Light IMDB Rating Updater service add-on.  While I can confirm that the add-on is updating the rating, votes and Top 250 from IMDB, this skin does not appear to be picking up the new information.   If I switch to the original Estuary skin the information shows up correctly.  Switching back to this skin reverts to the old data.  I have tried reloading the skin, shutting down Kodi and restarting, but nothing seems to make a difference.  I have also reviewed the data in the Kodi database directly with a SQL browser and the information is correct.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a legitimate bug?

Thanks

Guilouz:
  Any thoughts on this?  I think this might have been lost in the slew of message about the caretaker add-on.

Thanks for a great skin and all the hard work you put into it!!

I have changed nothing for rating compared to Estuary stock. My skin use the same infolabels (ListItem.Rating and ListItem.UserRating) from Kodi core compared to Estuary stock.

For dialog info, I use Skin Helper Service for TMBD, IMDB and TVDB ratings, to have all and not only the rating from scrapper. And Skin Helper Service update this ratings regularly (between each update, ratings are kept in skin helper database).
 Estuary MOD V2 
Running in Windows 10

When the favorites display from the menu, there no longer is text to identify what each icon represents. This is also true in the recent TV from the menu.

Is there a setting to re-enable the text on the icons?

Thank you
(2017-11-04, 02:28)doktourtv Wrote: Running in Windows 10

When the favorites display from the menu, there no longer is text to identify what each icon represents. This is also true in the recent TV from the menu.

Thank you

Settings > skin > home menu > disable  .... show media names with widgets names..... i think this is what you mean which i had that problem, its enabled by default.
(2017-11-04, 03:03)andiewill Wrote:
(2017-11-04, 02:28)doktourtv Wrote: Running in Windows 10

Thank you

Settings > skin > home menu > disable  .... show media names with widgets names..... i think this is what you mean which i had that problem, its enabled by default.

Bingo! thank you much for the help!
  • 144(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17