• 149(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Hi everyone,

first off, massive thanks for this great skin. After getting it set up it's the best and most pollished kodi experience i've ever had.
Two things i'm trying to figure out:
- While Playing music, the Library Background is always the music visualization. Any way to change that? On my normal now playing screen it's using Fanart correctly. When nothing is playing in library i get fanart as a background correctly. But while playing music i don't. Is there a setting i missed?
- I'm using animated posters. I used the recommended artwork scrapper addon to rescrape all artwork (additionally to the local artwork i manage with ember). When no animated artwork is found, the film library defaults to a local miniture or fanart although a poster is present. I can change that individually but i'd have to do that for over 70 Movies. Is there an option to change the general "Fallback" art to Poster for all movies that don't have animated posters?

Any hints would be much appreciated.

Also, since i'm only getting into customizing kodi: Can one add additional library views? Like different row counts for the wall view or a Flip cover view to this skin?
(2017-11-09, 12:40)domsch1988 Wrote: Hi everyone,

first off, massive thanks for this great skin. After getting it set up it's the best and most pollished kodi experience i've ever had.
Two things i'm trying to figure out:
- While Playing music, the Library Background is always the music visualization. Any way to change that? On my normal now playing screen it's using Fanart correctly. When nothing is playing in library i get fanart as a background correctly. But while playing music i don't. Is there a setting i missed?
- I'm using animated posters. I used the recommended artwork scrapper addon to rescrape all artwork (additionally to the local artwork i manage with ember). When no animated artwork is found, the film library defaults to a local miniture or fanart although a poster is present. I can change that individually but i'd have to do that for over 70 Movies. Is there an option to change the general "Fallback" art to Poster for all movies that don't have animated posters?

Any hints would be much appreciated.

Also, since i'm only getting into customizing kodi: Can one add additional library views? Like different row counts for the wall view or a Flip cover view to this skin?

Fanarts when playing music will be fixed in next release.

There is already a fallback poster when no animated poster is find.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-05, 15:20)Guilouz Wrote: Tell me if with this setting, it's working or not. I think that will work. See : https://github.com/rmrector/script.artwo.../README.md 

Hi Guilouz,

I think, that using Emby as Media MAnager, there is no need at all to use Artworkbeef (or Artwork Downloader).

Artwork is scraped by Emby Server and directly linked in textures13.db and downloaded to thumbnails folder

Thanks
Stefan
@Guilouz

Why in the preview of the Viewtype I see the Year next to the movie title, while on the actual view I see movie rating?

Viewtype preview...

Actual view...
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
@Guilouz

I think it should read Pause instead of Paused.

Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2017-11-10, 12:30)iMak Wrote: @Guilouz

Why in the preview of the Viewtype I see the Year next to the movie title, while on the actual view I see movie rating?

Viewtype preview...

Actual view...

(2017-11-10, 12:34)iMak Wrote: @Guilouz

I think it should read Pause instead of Paused.

If you don't have years, that's mean there is no years in your database for movies or you have set sort order to rating, you have year when sort title is set to 'By titles' or 'By years'.

For 'Paused' string, it's not from my skin but from Kodi language file (string #112). But I have fixed this on last git, I have added this string in my skin.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Got it, thanks...
It would be nice to add the Artwork Beef to the Context menu for easy access instead of going to Information.
(2017-11-05, 21:49)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-05, 19:23)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2017-10-27, 17:09)Solo0815 Wrote: bug report/feature request: (don't know, if this is a bug or FR)
If I highlight an item on the Live-TV widget, e.g. "Last played channels" then the clearlogo/clearart at the top and fanart in the BG for this item is shown.
If press "Info" on that item, PVRInfo opens, but there is no clearart, -logo or Fanart-BG
Please add/fix it
Thx

@guilouz:
Maybe you have overseen that during all the caretakter-discussion?  

Can't test this issue I have no PVR backend, I only use PVR Simple Client and I have no arts with that.  

Maybe you can use the existing Variables for DialogPVRInfo. I did a quick test with my PVR (VDR) and it is working fine. Have a look at these pictures:
https://imgur.com/a/Bdrcw

used variables/INFO-tags:
$VAR[ClearLogoVar]
$VAR[BannerVar]
$INFO[ListItem.Icon] = ChannelIcon
$VAR[PVRArtworksVar] = Poster

Please change it a little bit to the way DialogVideoInfo looks like (without the actors) Wink
BG is only blue btw. no Fanart
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-11-10, 14:34)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2017-11-05, 19:23)Solo0815 Wrote: Please change it a little bit to the way DialogVideoInfo looks like (without the actors) Wink
BG is only blue btw. no Fanart
Thx 
Solo, have to agree with you. The current PVR Info screen could certainly do with a bit more love Smile Is this the kind of format you are looking for? I created this a while ago:-

Guilouz, if you wish, I can send you my xml for this screen?     
(2017-11-10, 16:15)Dumyat Wrote:
(2017-11-10, 14:34)Solo0815 Wrote:
Solo, have to agree with you. The current PVR Info screen could certainly do with a bit more love Smile Is this the kind of format you are looking for? I created this a while ago:-

Pic removed for quoting

Yes, I meant it that way Smile
How about adding Clearlogo to the left (above the Poster) and Channellogo to the right (above Banner)?
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-11-10, 16:34)Solo0815 Wrote: gfhghgfhhfg 
(2017-11-10, 16:15)Dumyat Wrote:
(2017-11-10, 14:34)Solo0815 Wrote: Solo, have to agree with you. The current PVR Info screen could certainly do with a bit more love Smile Is this the kind of format you are looking for? I created this a while ago:-

Pic removed for quoting

Yes, I meant it that way Smile
How about adding Clearlogo to the left (above the Poster) and Channellogo to the right (above Banner)?    
Yeah, I thought about doing that. But not a huge amount of space available and my concern was the top of the page may start to look a bit cluttered/crowded. I'll maybe try shifting everything below the Title/Genre down 2/3 lines and see how it looks Smile

Also want to add the KN switch timer button onto this screen, like I did with Madnox. Pretty useful when I'm surfing channels.... Smile
Hi Guilouz,

I feel, that there is something not yet 100 percent correct with the changes made to support artwork beef.
As you know, I use Emby and Emby for Kodi Add On. According to the devs, the artwork is directly stored in thumbnails and kinked in textures13.db

I have a movie, that has set a background under "fanart" as well as several additional fanarts under Fanart1, fanart2..... etc.

If I turn off the "show extra Fanart" option in settings, the imge under "fanart" is shown. If I turn the settin on, no fanart is shown at all.
Perhaps there is something missing / not yet correct in the variables.xsd of in the views?
What can I provide you with, to analyse this issue?

I'll do another test with a vanilla KODI without Emby

Some additional Findings:
1) Vanilla Kodi with Estuary mod V2 Skin and WITHOUT Artworkbeef
  - after Media Import, Fanart is shown (stored under fanart.jpg beside the movie file)
  - when Extra fanart is acitvated, no fanart is shown at all

2) with Artwork Beef
- works as expected

So it looks as if at least the artwork helper is a dependancy ?
New Info:
I deactivated the Artwork Beef, and set the Single image in library option in artwork helper.

Then I deleted the textures.db and thumbnails again. 

And now magically the multifanart seems to work.....
Would it be possible when using the infowall viewtype to have the name of the selected movie be replaced bij the clearlogo?
Currently the textual name en clear logo are placed underneath each other which looks weird because you see the same name twice.

thx and keep up the good work! love where this is going!

Just noticed the List viewtype does the same and shows you a double name, textual and clearlogo
  • 149(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17