• 15(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Also willing to test
(2017-03-02, 13:27)Guilouz Wrote: I need some beta testers. I have added Skin Shortcuts support, to see if all is works fine.

Ready here if you want a tester.
Me too
See your inbox PM.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I can beta test too if you want.
Guilouz,
I have installed the Beta version of the skin and so far I looks fine. However, it would help if I knew what in particular I should be testing.
(2017-03-02, 23:30)hslansky Wrote: Guilouz,
I have installed the Beta version of the skin and so far I looks fine. However, it would help if I knew what in particular I should be testing.

Just report bugs related to Skin Shortcuts (add new items, widgets etc...) if there is any.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-02, 22:07)Guilouz Wrote: See your inbox PM.

Thanks!

Try a little bit this beta and did not seem to find a lot of issues::

1)empty context menu open when right click on a category

2)do not not if it is a bug or expected: If you try to have 2 categories with the same widgets type then you will have no choice: they will share their widgets settings (if you set the first one to show "in progress" only, you won't be able to change the setting of the second to "saga" without automatically switching the first one to "saga"

Will test further to see if there is other issues

And I know it is not skin shortcut related but I am not a fan of the new "forced" background for power--settings--search buttons:

Prefer the pre-beta way when there was an option to use the background pack or not...
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-03-03, 00:55)Gracus Wrote:

Thanks!

2)do not not if it is a bug or expected: If you try to have 2 categories with the same widgets type then you will have no choice: they will share their widgets settings (if you set the first one to show "in progress" only, you won't be able to change the setting of the second to "saga" without automatically switching the first one to "saga"

And I know it is not skin shortcut related but I am not a fan of the new "forced" background for power--settings--search buttons:

Prefer the pre-beta way when there was an option to use the background pack or not...

1) Thanks, fixed.

2) Not really understand what do you mean. Send me a PM in french please.

3) I can add an option to use another fanart or disable it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-03, 01:45)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 00:55)Gracus Wrote:

Thanks!

1) Thanks, fixed.

2) Not really understand what do you mean. Send me a PM in french please.

3) I can add an option to use another fanart or disable it.

1)thanks

2) PM coming

3) the option could be good thanks
Moanbag is in da place!
I've sent you a PM with the stuff I've detected, but forgot one: On each entry there is an option to modify the Icon of that item, but is called Set thumbnail, which is confusing to me. Maybe "Set icon" is a better name for that option.
(2017-03-03, 02:37)ferent Wrote: I've sent you a PM with the stuff I've detected, but forgot one: On each entry there is an option to modify the Icon of that item, but is called Set thumbnail, which is confusing to me. Maybe "Set icon" is a better name for that option.

This string/label is come from Skin Shortcuts language file not by the skin. String 32026 here : https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinsh...strings.po
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-03, 02:50)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 02:37)ferent Wrote: I've sent you a PM with the stuff I've detected, but forgot one: On each entry there is an option to modify the Icon of that item, but is called Set thumbnail, which is confusing to me. Maybe "Set icon" is a better name for that option.

This string/label is come from Skin Shortcuts language file not by the skin. String 32026 here : https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinsh...strings.po

A pity, as I've spent some minutes looking for how to modify the icon, until I found was in there.
Thanks for your quick answer.
Try the personalized widgets and did not seem to see issue related to skin shortcut (just had a extended info error each time I add a widget but this addon seems a little buggy these days...)
Moanbag is in da place!
Adding and operation of custom menu items and personalized widgets working well. Only issue is Eurogamer widget crashes skin for me (not a big issue just wanted to test). Would you be able to add customizable title for widget similare to v1? As well as with personalized widgets, have up to 10 instead of 6?

With the addition of custom menu items this skin is now perfect. Thanks you so much Guilouz.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17