• 153(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Hi,

i´m new to this skin and i have a question. Could i get the set information for movies in an other language then english ? Where could i configure this ?
(2017-11-16, 14:25)Eisi2005 Wrote: Hi,

i´m new to this skin and i have a question. Could i get the set information for movies in an other language then english ? Where could i configure this ?

If sets info are in English that mean they are not translated in your language on MovieDb website. You can contribute for that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi, if i look manually on the tmdb site, the set description is in german. Could i reset the cached text in the skin, so that the information is reloaded ?
You must configure the scrape by including the language in which you want to read your posters.
Maybe it's asked more often,  but is it possible to automaticaly show the plot when pressing on pause?
@lepoilu

but in whhich addon i must configure the language ? I have look in all my addons and i think i have all set the language to de
(2017-11-16, 15:58)Eisi2005 Wrote: Hi, if i look manually on the tmdb site, the set description is in german. Could i reset the cached text in the skin, so that the information is reloaded ?

Juste delete 'simplecache.db' file in you userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache folder.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-16, 20:36)Aaiemron Wrote: Maybe it's asked more often,  but is it possible to automaticaly show the plot when pressing on pause?

By default, when you press pause button, OSD is displayed and just select plot button to show it. Or you can have plot when your press "i" button too.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-16, 20:49)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-16, 20:36)Aaiemron Wrote: Maybe it's asked more often,  but is it possible to automaticaly show the plot when pressing on pause?

By default, when you press pause button, OSD is displayed and just select plot button to show it. Or you can have plot when your press "i" button too. 
Oké thanks for your answer
FR:
1. add Banner above the ChannelLogo to "PVR widget", like it is in "TVShow widget"
2. Make Artwork working from "Info" on "TV-widget (PVR Channels)"
If you press "Info" on the TV-widget -> PVR-channels, then artwork isn't working. If you press "Info" on the same entry in the TV-Guide, Artwork is working
3. make artwork working on "PVR-widget Recently added recordings" (on "Info" and in the widget itself)
Same as above, it works on "Recordings", but not, if opened from the widget
4. Add "Show Fanart" to PVR-Info dialog
makes it equal to movie or tvshow info dialog
5. Question:
If you have ExtraFanart and you select "ShowFanart", can you switch through it with left/right to see all Fanart?

Here are some pics to make it clear:
https://imgur.com/a/vNixr

PS: I know, you have no PVR installation, but maybe you can do it anyway Wink
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
@Guilouz

thanks that helps to get german info text.
(2017-11-17, 13:51)Solo0815 Wrote: FR:
1. add Banner above the ChannelLogo to "PVR widget", like it is in "TVShow widget"
2. Make Artwork working from "Info" on "TV-widget (PVR Channels)"
If you press "Info" on the TV-widget -> PVR-channels, then artwork isn't working. If you press "Info" on the same entry in the TV-Guide, Artwork is working
3. make artwork working on "PVR-widget Recently added recordings" (on "Info" and in the widget itself)
Same as above, it works on "Recordings", but not, if opened from the widget
4. Add "Show Fanart" to PVR-Info dialog
makes it equal to movie or tvshow info dialog
5. Question:
If you have ExtraFanart and you select "ShowFanart", can you switch through it with left/right to see all Fanart?

Here are some pics to make it clear:
https://imgur.com/a/vNixr

PS: I know, you have no PVR installation, but maybe you can do it anyway Wink
 1. No, channel widget is for channels so juste icon from channels.
2/3. Info dialog is the same for all PVR section (channels, guide, widgets, etc..), so if artworks not working in some parts like on widgets, it's a Skin Helper Service issue.
4. I will see that.
5. If Extrafanarts are enabled when you use show fanart button, you will have a slideshow with all fanarts available. Not possible to use left/right to switch.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi, wind speed in weather top panel is cut off at bottom, in both weather underground and openweathermap extended.
Using latest version of Estuary MOD V2 in windows 10.
Thank you
Is there any way to make it so when you hit the power  button the program just Exits (Quits()) instead of the power menu.  Also any way to make it so when you hit the search button it goes directly into search local library.

If not, can you provide an option to delete the top menu (power, settings, search).  I can make custom side menu with these option.
(2017-11-18, 03:23)ritaben Wrote: Hi, wind speed in weather top panel is cut off at bottom, in both weather underground and openweathermap extended.
Using latest version of Estuary MOD V2 in windows 10.
Thank you
 I don't see any issue :

Please post screenshot.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 153(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17