• 169(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Goulouz could you by chance test if you have any similar issues with upnp sources as widgets
If you need a test subject I should be able to follow and do anything you need. Im available to Instant message if that helps.
or even testing things I really love your skin, id love to use it for christmas especially with the amazing christmas theme
(2017-12-08, 23:26)steveTheFiend Wrote: Hello GuiLouz, I love the skin it's awesome but I've got a bit of an issue with List of 8 personalized widgets for a custom menu item. It appears that the down button doesn't work when navigating inside the widgets. For example if the categories view is enabled, I cannot use the down arrow key to move down to the first custom widget. I've tried disabling the categories and that leaves me stuck on the first custom widget no matter what settings I use for it, the down button does not let me move to the second row. I can use the mouse to highlight one of the posters or thumbs on the second row at which point I can no longer go up to the first or down to the 3rd. Left and right are fine and the preconfigured menu items let me move between the in built widget rows without issue. I upgraded to the latest version of your skin (2.9.0) and todays libreelec build (#1207, 07-Dec-2017) - I am using a rPI3. Do you think this issue is related to kodi itself or is it a skin issue?
You are the third people with a RPi to have this issue. All is working with OSX, Windows and LibreELEC builds, so I'm not sure it's a skin issue.
Besides, one of these people confirmed that it works on Windows with the same configurations as on his RPi.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-09, 02:15)ketterer Wrote: Goulouz could you by chance test if you have any similar issues with upnp sources as widgets
If you need a test subject I should be able to follow and do anything you need. Im available to Instant message if that helps.
or even testing things I really love your skin, id love to use it for christmas especially with the amazing christmas theme
 I don't use upnp sources because it's not the best for local streaming videos. Why you don't use SMB or NFS protocol ? They are better.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-09, 02:58)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-09, 02:15)ketterer Wrote: Goulouz could you by chance test if you have any similar issues with upnp sources as widgets
 I don't use upnp sources because it's not the best for local streaming videos. Why you don't use SMB or NFS protocol ? They are better. 
 The biggest reason has to with database sharing, like watched status, in progresstimes, and no need to refresh library on anything.
(2017-12-09, 04:42)ketterer Wrote:
(2017-12-09, 02:58)Guilouz Wrote:
 The biggest reason has to with database sharing, like watched status, in progresstimes, and no need to refresh library on anything. 
You can do this with a mySQL database : http://kodi.wiki/view/MySQL/Setting_up_Kodi
 Estuary MOD V2 
Themes are pretty damn cool. More themes please! Maybe the community can help? Also customizable date ranges would be cool, might involve creating a menu selecting themes though...
Noticed a cosmetic bug in Music artist, Infowall view, it is showing the album art in front of the text.
Latest Leia on Windows 10
(2017-12-10, 01:06)ronvp Wrote: Noticed a cosmetic bug in Music artist, Infowall view, it is showing the album art in front of the text.
 I don't see what you mean... All look ok for me :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-09, 20:48)mack4999 Wrote: Themes are pretty damn cool. More themes please! Maybe the community can help? Also customizable date ranges would be cool, might involve creating a menu selecting themes though...
 I can only add :

- Possibility to create/save themes colors and select them in a list
- Ability to select a theme for the day and another theme for the night with the choice of change at the desired time
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-09, 13:40)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-09, 04:42)ketterer Wrote:
(2017-12-09, 02:58)Guilouz Wrote:  I don't use upnp sources because it's not the best for local streaming videos. Why you don't use SMB or NFS protocol ? They are better.  
You can do this with a mySQL database : http://kodi.wiki/view/MySQL/Setting_up_Kodi 
I understand that is an option, but UPnP is supposed to be the future for Kodi. I may choose to go the mysql way now for the sake of skinning, but if you have 2 devices to test on id really apprciate if you or anyone else could just test to see if they have the same results as i do and if there is an easy fix. 

i do not mean any disrespect, I do not want to ask to much, infact it is the opposite I wish i could solve this my self and pour back into the mod but ive been looking through some of the code and its gotten beyond my troubleshooting skill level. it could also be a problem with kodi 18, or skin helper or skin shortcuts so i hope you dont think im holding you responsible, im just looking for some help to solve a problem and you are the best to do so in the situation at hand
(2017-12-10, 01:06)ronvp Wrote: Noticed a cosmetic bug in Music artist, Infowall view, it is showing the album art in front of the text.
Here is a pic
https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ai9KRqBCk_CSp_BOIN02yqS0LEjomw
(2017-12-10, 08:29)ketterer Wrote:
(2017-12-09, 13:40)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-09, 04:42)ketterer Wrote:  The biggest reason has to with database sharing, like watched status, in progresstimes, and no need to refresh library on anything.  
I understand that is an option, but UPnP is supposed to be the future for Kodi. I may choose to go the mysql way now for the sake of skinning, but if you have 2 devices to test on id really apprciate if you or anyone else could just test to see if they have the same results as i do and if there is an easy fix. 

i do not mean any disrespect, I do not want to ask to much, infact it is the opposite I wish i could solve this my self and pour back into the mod but ive been looking through some of the code and its gotten beyond my troubleshooting skill level. it could also be a problem with kodi 18, or skin helper or skin shortcuts so i hope you dont think im holding you responsible, im just looking for some help to solve a problem and you are the best to do so in the situation at hand 
I'm not against helping when it's possible but I don't use UPnP and I don't like it (last time I try it, my video was transcoded, audio downmixed, etc... I like to watch my video without loss of quality).

Widgets are managed by Skin Shortcuts, I would go over that sense but remember that Kodi is still in alpha state and some addons are not yet fully compatible with Kodi 18.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-10, 14:58)ronvp Wrote:
Here is a pic
Impossible to reproduce this issue. As you can see, height for textbox is between artist thumb and albums thumbs in artist view.

Are you in music library mode ? Can you share a full screenshot with debug log enable like this : 
 Estuary MOD V2 
Here is a pic
Figured it out, I have a 1920 x 1200 monitor. When I switch that to 1920 x 1080 and restart Kodi, the issue goes away. So it is related to some scaling algorithm..
(2017-12-10, 15:31)ronvp Wrote:
Here is a pic
Figured it out, I have a 1920 x 1200 monitor. When I switch that to 1920 x 1080 and restart Kodi, the issue goes away. So it is related to some scaling algorithm.. 
This is in Music library mode under Music artist view.
  • 169(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17