• 173(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-12-13, 08:35)wheemer Wrote: I believe the problem is only from widgets. I think when I press stop in a playing video, the key press may be somehow triggering whatever widget happens to be selected. However after stopping a video and immediately navigating to the left, it then began playing a different video.

I have had time when I stop one video and begin watching a different one, then the new video gets interrupted with the previous video I had stop earlier.

It's hard to explain and extremely frustrating. I manage four libreelec installs for family and we are all experiencing the same thing.

If you navigate through the addon directly there seems to be no problem. However I only tested that after reading your comment.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/26174871/

Thanks, I love your skin...

I have a feature request too... It can be annoying when you get navigation locked anywhere in the interface. I find that when navigating widgets it's common. Can anything be done like when navigating in the right pane, when reaching the top on second press up move the selection back to the left pane and move up one spot? Obliviously the opposite for the bottom would be great, when navigating past the last widget going down, on second press move selection back to left column and down one.

(2017-12-13, 08:52)wheemer Wrote: On second thought it would be awesome if it just navigated to the next corresponding widget in next the section. So that we could navigate all widgets fluidly, without having to use the left menu.
With custom widgets or widgets by default ? Have you updated Skin Helper Service Widgets addon ?

Can you give me lines in your log where this issue appear ?
And I not understand your request, navigation in widgets looks easy for me.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-13, 12:00)manfeed Wrote: Hi Guilouz! I'm starting to have a look at Leia and the different mods already available and I'm impressed for your work in this mod, it's awesome, congratulations!

I'm proud to see you like my animated lyrics option, but I think you could use the last version instead, since it's nicer (more and better animations and colours). You can find it in my thread Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton). That would be great!

Cheers!
 I will see that, but have you a package (like in the past) with all video lyrics changes because it's not easy to recover by digging through the lines of code.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-13, 13:31)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-13, 12:00)manfeed Wrote: Hi Guilouz! I'm starting to have a look at Leia and the different mods already available and I'm impressed for your work in this mod, it's awesome, congratulations!

I'm proud to see you like my animated lyrics option, but I think you could use the last version instead, since it's nicer (more and better animations and colours). You can find it in my thread Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton). That would be great!

Cheers!
 I will see that, but have you a package (like in the past) with all video lyrics changes because it's not easy to recover by digging through the lines of code. 
I'll prepare it and tell you when is ready
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
manfeed, would be great if you could make a new thread for your awesome lyrics addon, not buried in threads started by other users than you.

It definitely needs its own thread so every Kodi user can see how nicely it works.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
@Guilouz would you mind to tell me approximately where i shoud look at, in views xml, to alter code with what you give me in previous page please ?

It's strange, vikings isn't show on the widget but show on Next Aired and Black Mirror is show on the widget and not on Next Aired (14 day max so Next Aired can't show it)

So Skin or Addon bug ?

I'm on 11/11/2017 Android Nightly
(2017-12-13, 19:02)repulse Wrote: @Guilouz would you mind to tell me approximately where i shoud look at, in views xml, to alter code with what you give me in previous page please ?
 There is many emplacement for that, xml views, myvideonav.xml, etc...
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-13, 19:24)TassLehoff44 Wrote: Image

It's strange, vikings isn't show on the widget but show on Next Aired and Black Mirror is show on the widget and not on Next Aired (14 day max so Next Aired can't show it)

So Skin or Addon bug ?

Next Aired info are from Next Aired addon and widget is from Skin Helper Service. It's not the skin who manages that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Maybe less changes by editing myvideonav.xml, don't you think ?
(2017-12-13, 20:20)repulse Wrote: Maybe less changes by editing myvideonav.xml, don't you think ?
 No, for some views it's in MyVideoNav.xml, for others it's in xml views files.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-13, 20:26)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-13, 20:20)repulse Wrote: Maybe less changes by editing myvideonav.xml, don't you think ?
 No, for some views it's in MyVideoNav.xml, for others it's in xml views files. 
Hum then i'll try to edit all of them.

So Skin or Addon bug ?

With regard to this screen shot. How do I get these landscape style posters for next aired showing for recently added widget? I get them OK for next aired but new episodes either have a portrait orientation poster inside the landscape orientation ‘placeholder’ or I get no poster there at at all :/ looks really weird. All other fanart is fine, just recent episodes.
(2017-12-14, 02:40)Thebatfink Wrote:

So Skin or Addon bug ?

With regard to this screen shot. How do I get these landscape style posters for next aired showing for recently added widget? I get them OK for next aired but new episodes either have a portrait orientation poster inside the landscape orientation ‘placeholder’ or I get no poster there at at all :/ looks really weird. All other fanart is fine, just recent episodes. 
Recently added widget show episode thumbnail like that :

Or, if you enable hide episodes thumbnails to avoid spoilers :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-06, 04:06)wheemer Wrote: I am having videos that I have stopped, suddenly playing again over and over. Not sure but he Embycon dev said it might be my skin.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/.../?p=517708

(2017-12-13, 13:28)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-13, 08:35)wheemer Wrote: I believe the problem is only from widgets. I think when I press stop in a playing video, the key press may be somehow triggering whatever widget happens to be selected. However after stopping a video and immediately navigating to the left, it then began playing a different video.

I have had time when I stop one video and begin watching a different one, then the new video gets interrupted with the previous video I had stop earlier.

It's hard to explain and extremely frustrating. I manage four libreelec installs for family and we are all experiencing the same thing.

If you navigate through the addon directly there seems to be no problem. However I only tested that after reading your comment.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/26174871/

Thanks, I love your skin...

I have a feature request too... It can be annoying when you get navigation locked anywhere in the interface. I find that when navigating widgets it's common. Can anything be done like when navigating in the right pane, when reaching the top on second press up move the selection back to the left pane and move up one spot? Obliviously the opposite for the bottom would be great, when navigating past the last widget going down, on second press move selection back to left column and down one.
(2017-12-13, 08:52)wheemer Wrote: On second thought it would be awesome if it just navigated to the next corresponding widget in next the section. So that we could navigate all widgets fluidly, without having to use the left menu.
With custom widgets or widgets by default ? Have you updated Skin Helper Service Widgets addon ?

Can you give me lines in your log where this issue appear ?
And I not understand your request, navigation in widgets looks easy for me.  

http://paste.ubuntu.com/26180521/

In this log I press play on a video on the custom widget I have defined that points to new ts shows through EmbyCon. I found the instance of the playfile command in the log.

After a few seconds of video I hit stop via the OSD. Within 5 seconds the same video began playing again. I found a second instance of the playfile command in the log.

I really don't know what to look for in the log.

Also Skin Helper Service is 1.0.36
I just tried the same widget in mimic skin and this problem does not exist.
  • 173(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17