• 200(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2018-01-23, 04:40)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.9.3 on repository :

• Add movies set button on video info dialog
If we click on a saga and we want to return to the information sheet we return to the main menu, it's a small detail.

You are a Chef !
Congratulations and thank you very much, very much appreciated this option. Smile
(2018-01-29, 04:50)kaybird Wrote:
(2018-01-26, 22:56)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-26, 22:25)kaybird Wrote:  PM received - great, thank you! Just a few clarifications please:

1- For "install my repo and others" - by "others" specifically you mean ONLY Marcelveldt's BETA Repository and Rector Stuff Repository?  So three in total, including yours?
2- For installation of these 3 repos, do this: "Settings / Add-ons / Install from Zip file" and select each of these 3 zips, one at a time, yes?
3- After the above completes,  I should NOT go to "Settings / Add-ons / Install from repository / Guilouz Repository / Look and feel / Skin" and install Estuary MOD V2 which would install your public Estuary. But instead, I should install the private build zip you sent me separately, yes? For this I would install this like a 3rd party skin from a zip, like I did with ScopeNox?  I suppose then that I do not really need to install your repo (step 1) since I'm installing your skin from a local zip?
4- After that completes, go to skin settings / Necessary addons. I'm not familiar with this step. Will it figure out all the necessary add-ons on its own or do I need to figure that out and select these from a big list?
5- Enable Scope Mode setting in Skin settings / Extras I assume.

Thank you again.   
 1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes, if you install zip file I send you it's not necessary but if you want to have future updates it's needed.
4. Just click on list to install them. It's not necessary to install optional addons but if you want all functionality of my skin, it's needed.
5. Yes

NB : I my test zip file I have moved OSD for 2.40:1 format  

Guilouz - Wow, the new feature for OSD for projector Scope Mode works fantastic!! I can confirm that the alignment is good in terms of the OSD positioning.  A few wishlist items if you would kindly consider:

1- On the Pause screen there are two "posters" shown. I can't be sure but I think they are a bit too large in Scope Mode, just because they are zoomed. They do still fit nicely in the video area, but seem to take up too much space in the video area. Maybe they should be scaled back some if fairly easy to do.

2- When Scope Mode is enabled, please consider adding another control icon to the bottom bar that you can click on to toggle between Scope mode on/off. This is because sometimes people move around between 16:9 and scoped movies, so it'll be more convenient to toggle it on/off from there rather than going back to the main menu. Ideally it would not be on off but rather 16:9 (equivilent to off, 2.40, and 1.85 and adjust accordingly).  The 1.85 is fairly common aspect ratio. Its not mandatory to adjust for that because in 2.40 mode it'll still fit in the screen, but it'll be considerably higher up in the video area instead of lined up near the bottom.

3- It would be absolutely fantastic if you could have the Movie wall sections in the UI adjust as well, so that the movie icons stay within the display area (not zoomed off the screen) and ideally you could likely fit another column or two of the icon/posters for the titles size the viewing area is considerably wider.  And ideally if not to involved it would be great if the full UI was adjusted accordingly (menus etc).

4- Please feel welcome to send me more zips via PM with updates - I am very happy to test it. Also can you please move these changes over to your primary distribution so that I can auto update to your released versions over time without losing this functionality? Although maybe for now if you plan to send a few more builds it is better if I don't update to that, so that I can continue to test the private builds. 

Thank you again so much - this is really a terrific new feature!! I am so excited about it. Big Grin 
1. Can you send me a screenshot to see the result ?
2. that was just a test build, I will add more options if all it's ok

3. It's not very easy to code and adapt skin when I can't try result...
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-29, 08:55)kaybird Wrote: Thumbnail and "Information screen" issue

I have a title that was scanned into the library and had the correct Information screen, Extended Information screen, proper artwork and proper thumbnail in the Movie wall.  Then I added it as a favorite and maybe played around with some of the artwork options - I cannot recall exactly. At some point the thumbnail changed from the movie poster to a random scene from the movie (still frame in the thumbnail).  I do not want this and wanted to get the thumbnail back. And I noticed when I went into the Information screen it said "unavailable" and all the info on that screen was blank. If I went into the Extended Information screen then the artwork and posters and all the info was correct.

The file name (I use the option for file names not folder name) matched identical to TMDB. I choose Manage->Remove From Library and it was gone. To try and fix it I did a Library Clean, and then Scanned the source for content. It picked it up again the same problematic way, with the still frame as the thumbnail and a blank Information screen. I then removed it from the library and cleaned it again. This time I renamed the folder and file name to a random movie that matches TMDB which is not in my library. I scanned it again and it STILL picked it up as the real movie and had the same still frame as the thumbnail.  It's as if the data is cached somewhere. But I don't understand where, and can't understand how it say it as the real movie even though I renamed the file and folder!

I'm at a total loss on how to fix this and was thinking of completely removing Kodi and starting over, but I figure I better learn what is going on and fix it the right way, because if this was to happen again I cannot keep starting over from scratch. Smile

Can someone please let me know what is going on and how I can correct it? And if I still can't figure it out based on your instructions, what is the best way to clear out the library and make sure I am starting from scratch with a rescan and nothing cached etc, because that may be better than uninstalling and completely reconfiguring my skins and add-ons etc. It is so confusing because at first it had everything correct, then someone I must have changed something and from that point no matter what I tried I could not get the Information screen and thumbnail back.

Thank you.
What is the title of this movie ? I think you have an issue in your database. You can open your database file with a database software and try to find issue.
 To clear thumbnails cache, delete 'Thumbnails' folder in 'userdata' folder.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-29, 09:09)lepoilu Wrote:

If we click on a saga and we want to return to the information sheet we return to the main menu, it's a small detail.

You are a Chef !
Congratulations and thank you very much, very much appreciated this option. Smile 
Yes, this button open movie set folder, so another path as you went in saga library. It's impossible to go back on video info dialog after that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-27, 21:43)Solo0815 Wrote: Thx. I wanted to make it a little bit like this: https://imgur.com/yZRJago
I'm not sure about the channelname above the infobox

Can you confirm that VideoPlayer.StartTime does not return the StartTime of the EPG event? Like it is described in the Wiki?
It worked in Krypton ...
I'm working on something similar in my own Estuary Mod as well, I like that example a lot.

Here is what I came up with so far

(2018-01-27, 15:33)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-27, 12:09)junias Wrote: Hi,

I have a little requirement. Maybe you have time to do it and think this is a good idea...
It´s about the ratings: In skin settings there are three options: Dont show ratings on poster, show my own ratings, show ratings from TMDB / IMDB.

I would like to have a fourth option: Show my ratings, if there is a rating, if not, show instead rating from provider (IMDB / TMDB).
I think this could be useful for many user because I have ~600 movies in my database, but I have rated ~200 movies.
For this movies, I would like to see my rating in the views (on the poster). For all other movies, I would suggest to show the ratings from IMDB / TMDB.

Maybe you could design it in a different way (circle for own ratings, box for provider-ratings), so on the first view you can see if the rating is from my own or from provider.

Thanks so much for your great skin!
I will see what can I do. 
 thanks!
(2018-01-28, 20:22)Guilouz Wrote: No, Estuary MOD V2 support all platforms but Kodi builds can be different from one platform to another and some issue may be only on a particular platform.

If this issue was present on all platforms, we could talk about a skin problem but it's working many platforms except Windows (for some users) and I don't use any addons for duration and end time, juste infolabels from Kodi core.

Original Estuary don't have end time flag icons, so I'm curious how you can try it... 
Please can you take a look. I really like your skin Sad I don't know what to do
I try another skin, the duration is there.
And for this skin is show on osd
(2018-01-29, 13:35)Guilouz Wrote:

I have a title that was scanned into the library and had the correct Information screen, Extended Information screen, proper artwork and proper thumbnail in the Movie wall.  Then I added it as a favorite and maybe played around with some of the artwork options - I cannot recall exactly. At some point the thumbnail changed from the movie poster to a random scene from the movie (still frame in the thumbnail).  I do not want this and wanted to get the thumbnail back. And I noticed when I went into the Information screen it said "unavailable" and all the info on that screen was blank. If I went into the Extended Information screen then the artwork and posters and all the info was correct.

The file name (I use the option for file names not folder name) matched identical to TMDB. I choose Manage->Remove From Library and it was gone. To try and fix it I did a Library Clean, and then Scanned the source for content. It picked it up again the same problematic way, with the still frame as the thumbnail and a blank Information screen. I then removed it from the library and cleaned it again. This time I renamed the folder and file name to a random movie that matches TMDB which is not in my library. I scanned it again and it STILL picked it up as the real movie and had the same still frame as the thumbnail.  It's as if the data is cached somewhere. But I don't understand where, and can't understand how it say it as the real movie even though I renamed the file and folder!

I'm at a total loss on how to fix this and was thinking of completely removing Kodi and starting over, but I figure I better learn what is going on and fix it the right way, because if this was to happen again I cannot keep starting over from scratch. Smile

Can someone please let me know what is going on and how I can correct it? And if I still can't figure it out based on your instructions, what is the best way to clear out the library and make sure I am starting from scratch with a rescan and nothing cached etc, because that may be better than uninstalling and completely reconfiguring my skins and add-ons etc. It is so confusing because at first it had everything correct, then someone I must have changed something and from that point no matter what I tried I could not get the Information screen and thumbnail back.

Thank you.
What is the title of this movie ? I think you have an issue in your database. You can open your database file with a database software and try to find issue.
 It gets even weirder - I decided to start over. I deleted all my sources, told Kodi to remove all items from the sources, it refreshed its library, and I went back to the Movie section and it was blank as expected (except for Generas section still had old stuff listed). I then added the sources back in and EVERY movie came in with a static image from the movie as its thumbnail and every movie no longer has anything in the Information screen.  What do you think is going on? Short of completely uninstalling Kodi and starting from scratch, is there something else I can do? It's almost as if the scrapper is deciding to pull information locally or only has some info. Yet it is pulling the beefart for the extended info, apparently.  Also the logs have nothing other than Kodi Started.  What's the best way to completely reset from here, short of a reinstall of everything?
(2018-01-29, 13:37)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-29, 09:09)lepoilu Wrote:

You are a Chef !
Yes, this button open movie set folder, so another path as you went in saga library. It's impossible to go back on video info dialog after that.  
 That's what I thought.
A little return to the movie sheets and we still come back to where we were, perfect.
I am very happy with the option !

Thank you for the answer

edit:

I noticed a bug when selecting letters, it is impossible to choose, the cursor makes it shake.
(2018-01-29, 17:14)estuary_enthusiast Wrote:
(2018-01-28, 20:22)Guilouz Wrote: No, Estuary MOD V2 support all platforms but Kodi builds can be different from one platform to another and some issue may be only on a particular platform.

If this issue was present on all platforms, we could talk about a skin problem but it's working many platforms except Windows (for some users) and I don't use any addons for duration and end time, juste infolabels from Kodi core.

Original Estuary don't have end time flag icons, so I'm curious how you can try it... 
Please can you take a look. I really like your skin Sad I don't know what to do
I try another skin, the duration is there.
And for this skin is show on osd

Where exactly you have this issue ? On library ? On widgets ? On all skin ? 

From memory it seems to me that someone has succeeded in disabling and reactivating this setting : Skin Settings / General / Configure media flags / Show media duration and Show media finish time
 This variable I use for duration : 

Code:
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:00:)">1h00</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:01:)">1h01</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:02:)">1h02</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:03:)">1h03</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:04:)">1h04</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:05:)">1h05</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:06:)">1h06</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:07:)">1h07</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:08:)">1h08</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:09:)">1h09</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:10:)">1h10</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:11:)">1h11</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:12:)">1h12</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:13:)">1h13</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,01:14:)">1h14</value>
        ... etc ...
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:49:)">5h49</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:50:)">5h50</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:51:)">5h51</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:52:)">5h52</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:53:)">5h53</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:54:)">5h54</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:55:)">5h55</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:56:)">5h56</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:57:)">5h57</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:58:)">5h58</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Duration,05:59:)">5h59</value>
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-29, 18:19)kaybird Wrote:
(2018-01-29, 13:35)Guilouz Wrote:

Thank you.
 It gets even weirder - I decided to start over. I deleted all my sources, told Kodi to remove all items from the sources, it refreshed its library, and I went back to the Movie section and it was blank as expected (except for Generas section still had old stuff listed). I then added the sources back in and EVERY movie came in with a static image from the movie as its thumbnail and every movie no longer has anything in the Information screen.  What do you think is going on? Short of completely uninstalling Kodi and starting from scratch, is there something else I can do? It's almost as if the scrapper is deciding to pull information locally or only has some info. Yet it is pulling the beefart for the extended info, apparently.  Also the logs have nothing other than Kodi Started.  What's the best way to completely reset from here, short of a reinstall of everything?  
Check with which addon you scrape your item.

Try to delete 'MyVideos109.db' file (or rename it to conserve a backup) in userdata/Database folder ans recrap your sources.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-29, 18:58)lepoilu Wrote:
(2018-01-29, 13:37)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-29, 09:09)lepoilu Wrote: If we click on a saga and we want to return to the information sheet we return to the main menu, it's a small detail.

You are a Chef !
 That's what I thought.
A little return to the movie sheets and we still come back to where we were, perfect.

Thank you for the answer

edit:

I noticed a bug when selecting letters, it is impossible to choose, the cursor makes it shake. 
 Cursor selection working fine for me :

Estuary MOD V2 
Heart 
(2018-01-29, 13:31)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-29, 04:50)kaybird Wrote:
(2018-01-26, 22:56)Guilouz Wrote:  1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes, if you install zip file I send you it's not necessary but if you want to have future updates it's needed.
4. Just click on list to install them. It's not necessary to install optional addons but if you want all functionality of my skin, it's needed.
5. Yes

NB : I my test zip file I have moved OSD for 2.40:1 format  

Guilouz - Wow, the new feature for OSD for projector Scope Mode works fantastic!! I can confirm that the alignment is good in terms of the OSD positioning.  A few wishlist items if you would kindly consider:

1- On the Pause screen there are two "posters" shown. I can't be sure but I think they are a bit too large in Scope Mode, just because they are zoomed. They do still fit nicely in the video area, but seem to take up too much space in the video area. Maybe they should be scaled back some if fairly easy to do.

2- When Scope Mode is enabled, please consider adding another control icon to the bottom bar that you can click on to toggle between Scope mode on/off. This is because sometimes people move around between 16:9 and scoped movies, so it'll be more convenient to toggle it on/off from there rather than going back to the main menu. Ideally it would not be on off but rather 16:9 (equivilent to off, 2.40, and 1.85 and adjust accordingly).  The 1.85 is fairly common aspect ratio. Its not mandatory to adjust for that because in 2.40 mode it'll still fit in the screen, but it'll be considerably higher up in the video area instead of lined up near the bottom.

3- It would be absolutely fantastic if you could have the Movie wall sections in the UI adjust as well, so that the movie icons stay within the display area (not zoomed off the screen) and ideally you could likely fit another column or two of the icon/posters for the titles size the viewing area is considerably wider.  And ideally if not to involved it would be great if the full UI was adjusted accordingly (menus etc).

4- Please feel welcome to send me more zips via PM with updates - I am very happy to test it. Also can you please move these changes over to your primary distribution so that I can auto update to your released versions over time without losing this functionality? Although maybe for now if you plan to send a few more builds it is better if I don't update to that, so that I can continue to test the private builds. 

Thank you again so much - this is really a terrific new feature!! I am so excited about it. Big Grin  
1. Can you send me a screenshot to see the result ?
2. that was just a test build, I will add more options if all it's ok

3. It's not very easy to code and adapt skin when I can't try result... 
 Hello is this new projector scope zoom setting in extras menu for on screen display now part of 2.9.3 where I can get it? If not can you please PM me a zip of it? It would be good if you can include it in the public version and maybe just note that it is beta feature and only impacts people who turn it on this feature so I assume ok to put in. It sounds to be working great and I very much want this for my projector. 

I have an idea maybe that will help in your testing even if you do not have a projector to zoom. Maybe your graphics card or OS has an option to zoom? Or if not maybe you have a monitor with an option like that? Or if not you can use some straight math and guess at it. I am very happy to test away for you as much as you like to give you the idea on if things are in the right place.

Ok if you can please send zip of experiment or let me know if it is in 2.9.3 and if not please add in 2.9.4 I can try it and let you know how it makes out.
Let me know if i can do also some tests for CIH function too.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2018-01-29, 21:55)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-29, 18:58)lepoilu Wrote:
(2018-01-29, 13:37)Guilouz Wrote: Yes, this button open movie set folder, so another path as you went in saga library. It's impossible to go back on video info dialog after that.   
 That's what I thought.

Thank you for the answer

edit:

Cursor selection working fine for me : 
Ok !
I had the same thing on the previous version and I have nothing in the logs that could give me indications, maybe because of the latest versions of Leia ...
I re-downloaded the zip, installed the skin again, it's the same.
That's what it makes me, little video: ICI

Thank you.
  • 200(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17